Rosicky to pair with Nedved?????? (2 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Yeah, me too, but like usual I think Moggi will be hesitant as far as spending money goes, and Rosicky's not going to be cheap.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Yeah, me too, but like usual I think Moggi will be hesitant as far as spending money goes, and Rosicky's not going to be cheap.
Dortmund are in a bit of financial difficulty, so he might go at a reasonable price. "Reasonable" for a player like him is still pretty unreasonable though.

Len

Feb 13, 2004
I could see it happening!
If we get both Rosicky and Jankulovski to play with Nedved, we can have a Czech Revolution!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++

Dortmund are in a bit of financial difficulty, so he might go at a reasonable price. "Reasonable" for a player like him is still pretty unreasonable though.
I say a minimum of 15m.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I heard from a friend that Moggi was in Dortmund the past weekend to prepare a deal for Rosicky. My friend in Dortmund says that fans all know that he is leaving, and they all think that Italy will be the destination. He said that he heard some talk of a deal between the clubs in which Moggi would pay 16.5 Million Euros and loan out Chiumento if not this upcoming season but the next. Also, Onwauchi came up in the deal as well somehow. He also says that Metzelder will probably be gone in the summer and he has heard of talk about Metzelder with Rosicky to Juve. You all may not believe this, but my friend is buddies with the leader of one of Dortmund's biggest supporter clubs.

polaris

Aug 6, 2003
Dortmund is in debts and Rosicky has said he wants to move on, also because he is not always starting due to an injury he had and another player taking his spot now. So that is a sign also that the club doesnt see him in their future.

Chelsea are also interested as they need a reliable playermaker option also, or at least want one.

marwan

Oct 11, 2004
man man we shouldnt buy Rosiscky he is skilfull yeah , bt we are gonna be like madrid a team with stars but without defenders and we dont what this to hapen
we have to buy best 1 or 2 defenders before thinking to buy a skillfull player

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)