Rosicky to Juve if Nedved says no (3 Viewers)

Antonio1

Juve's Messi
Oct 3, 2004
I live in the Uk and have been watching Rosicky for Arsenal. He's been a disaster for them. Missed open goals, bad passes, absent performances, this man could not lick Neddy's boots. Don't be fooled by his WC goals, he doesn not have a good pull of influence. I also think Arsenal would gladly sell him so they cld get their money back and buy players to bolster their weakened squad. Arsenal had a rotten season alst year, particuarly in the CL were Rosicky missed the open goal from literally 4 yards! Vdv is the future, he is a player of real quality who would be a direct replacement for Neddy or Camo, he is the one we should sign. If not him Diego, but he is less likely i think. Vdv is who we should sign, not Rosicky. Again though, Neddy is Juve, he symbolises Juve's spirit and to see a legend like him retire would hurt a lot. Camo is a big player for us, and if he or neddy elaves a replacement is very important.

Rosicky is not the one, we must look to Vdv.

OP
francesco

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
  • Thread Starter #44
    I live in the Uk and have been watching Rosicky for Arsenal. He's been a disaster for them. Missed open goals, bad passes, absent performances, this man could not lick Neddy's boots. Don't be fooled by his WC goals, he doesn not have a good pull of influence. I also think Arsenal would gladly sell him so they cld get their money back and buy players to bolster their weakened squad. Arsenal had a rotten season alst year, particuarly in the CL were Rosicky missed the open goal from literally 4 yards! Vdv is the future, he is a player of real quality who would be a direct replacement for Neddy or Camo, he is the one we should sign. If not him Diego, but he is less likely i think. Vdv is who we should sign, not Rosicky. Again though, Neddy is Juve, he symbolises Juve's spirit and to see a legend like him retire would hurt a lot. Camo is a big player for us, and if he or neddy elaves a replacement is very important.

Rosicky is not the one, we must look to Vdv.
    rosicky was really good when he played for dortmund, which is why arsenal signed him. maybe he isnt suited to the EPL and has lost confidence playing for a team that can no longer challenge for the title. dont write him off just yet, this guy has talent. perhaps he would excel in the serie a, just like most czechs do.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    rosicky injury rate really doesnt encourage me, just as injury prone if not worse than vdv and at times big igor :D that is why i prefer diego, eventho diego is just a damn site better anyways :D

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    i really hope neddy stays. but if he leaves then i think VdV is the ideal replacement. but if rosicky leaves it just screws arsenal over more! okay lets get him i hate assenal. it would be awesome if we signed rosicky and fabregas went to madrid and then assenal sucked so much they get relegated!

Paolo Rossi

World Champion
    Jul 8, 2007
    Is it true that the reason Nedved is not coming back is the fact that Juve offered Trez such a big contract?

Anyway, if he were to really leave and a replacement was needed, Riquelme would be my first choice. I have been watching the Copa America and he is incredible. I doubt he would come to Juventus without CL tho.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    riquelme is nothing like nedved in terms of playing styles i see any need for him since we have the likes of almiron and tiago who are good passers of the ball, diego and perhaps vdv is about as close to nedved as we can get right now

OP
    francesco

francesco

Till death do us part!
    Jul 25, 2006
  • Thread Starter #49
    Is it true that the reason Nedved is not coming back is the fact that Juve offered Trez such a big contract?

Anyway, if he were to really leave and a replacement was needed, Riquelme would be my first choice. I have been watching the Copa America and he is incredible. I doubt he would come to Juventus without CL tho.
    he went to argentina, there is no CL there so i dont think it bothers him too much. anyways riquelme wouldnt be a natural successor to nedved, they dont play in the same positions

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
    rosicky is the nearest to pirlo that juve could ever sign, he runs the show for the czech rep, aresenal usually play gilberto and csec in the centre midfield and usuallu play rosicky out of position on the right or left flank where he is not as effective. but can still produce the goods occassionally see his 2 goal display against liverpool whenever he was settled in the team he picked up injuries.

i for one would love to see him at juve this season

a midfield of nedved rosicky thiago van der vart would be heaven.

we should convince nedved to stay i hope the management show him the respect he deserves.

im really looking forward to the start of what promises to be a exciting season. plus im going to turin in november for two weeks so i hope to see a game or two

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    rosicky is the nearest to pirlo that juve could ever sign, he runs the show for the czech rep, aresenal usually play gilberto and csec in the centre midfield and usuallu play rosicky out of position on the right or left flank where he is not as effective. but can still produce the goods occassionally see his 2 goal display against liverpool whenever he was settled in the team he picked up injuries.

i for one would love to see him at juve this season

a midfield of nedved rosicky thiago van der vart would be heaven.

we should convince nedved to stay i hope the management show him the respect he deserves.

im really looking forward to the start of what promises to be a exciting season. plus im going to turin in november for two weeks so i hope to see a game or two

rosicky = pirlo?? nothing like sorry but uve defo had way too much guiness pirlo is a defensive mid who sits in front of his defence and play makes.

OP
    francesco

francesco

Till death do us part!
    Jul 25, 2006
  • Thread Starter #53
    pirlo is like rosicky? lol no way sorry i strongly disagree there
    pirlo is leap years ahead of rosicky talent wise. not saying rosicky is shit but anyways they play in different positions

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
    rosicky = pirlo?? nothing like sorry but uve defo had way too much guiness pirlo is a defensive mid who sits in front of his defence and play makes.
    if you watch rosicky for the czech rep or in his sparta prague or dortmund days he is involved in all the play sitting deep picking the ball up off the centre backs starting plays, good passer vision and football brain constantly wants to be involved in the play always showing and demanding the ball.

he is played out of position with arsenal his best position is imo the pirlo deep lying playmaker role, plus he also has a great shot.

do we have any czechs or dortmund fans on the forum who can give their opinion.

i never said he was better than pirlo but realistically in todays game not many players can be compared to pirlo or capable of playing the same role it just happens that arsenal posses two of them in cesc and rosicky and in order to accomadate both one has to be played out of position.

just cos i like celtic does not mean im brainless and clueless, juve are my team true and true.

do you question bozi's opinion cos he likes hearts:pint: :pint:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    if you watch rosicky for the czech rep or in his sparta prague or dortmund days he is involved in all the play sitting deep picking the ball up off the centre backs starting plays, good passer vision and football brain constantly wants to be involved in the play always showing and demanding the ball.

he is played out of position with arsenal his best position is imo the pirlo deep lying playmaker role, plus he also has a great shot.

do we have any czechs or dortmund fans on the forum who can give their opinion.

i never said he was better than pirlo but realistically in todays game not many players can be compared to pirlo or capable of playing the same role it just happens that arsenal posses two of them in cesc and rosicky and in order to accomadate both one has to be played out of position.

just cos i like celtic does not mean im brainless and clueless, juve are my team true and true.

do you question bozi's opinion cos he likes hearts:pint: :pint:
    rosicky is naturally more a left sided midfielder i have never seen rosicky sit in front of his defence and spread the ball, perhaps on fm or fifa but certainly not on tv. ask M_whatever - hes probably a dortmund fan :D

btw i was joking about what i said abt nobody being perfect cuz ur a celtic fan, its just a phrase i use all the time

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
    rosicky is naturally more a left sided midfielder i have never seen rosicky sit in front of his defence and spread the ball, perhaps on fm or fifa but certainly not on tv. ask M_whatever - hes probably a dortmund fan :D

btw i was joking about what i said abt nobody being perfect cuz ur a celtic fan, its just a phrase i use all the time
    i know you were only joking im an easy going guy anyway.

for the czech side he always plays in the centre and imo he characteristics are more suited to this role.

ok maybe the comparasion to pirlo is slightly over the top but either way i think we are agreed he would be a great acquisition for juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)