Rosicky to Juve if Nedved says no (1 Viewer)

Collins

May 14, 2004
Good player,but I only concern about his price tag,because we only remain 20m euro or so,and still need a DC.So if we take 3m to bring back Canna and 15m to net Rosicky,it will the best deal this summer~

Rosicky First Choice For Juve If Nedved Retires - Report

The Bianconeri seem destined to lose Pavel Nedved this summer as the Czech midfielder will most likely decide to hang up his boots after a long and successful career.

Pavel Nedved is set to retire from the football world in the coming weeks, and according to the Italian daily sports newspaper 'Corriere dello Sport', the Old Lady already has a new target to replace its veteran midfielder and former Golden Ball winner.

According to the reports from the newspaper, the new midfielder would be Tomas Rosicky of Arsenal who was already close to a Juventus move in the past before last season joining the Gunners from Borussia Dortmund.

The Bianconeri will go for Rosicky following the suggestion of Nedved, who sees him as his ideal heir at the Turin based club.

The 27-year-old midfielder helped Arsenal reach a Champions League spot as the Gunners ended their English Premier League duties in fourth place.

goal.com/en

Buy on AliExpress.com

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
I think Rosicky is over-rated. He fires too many black and IMO worse than Lampard. He cant replace Neddy and I dont want him in Juve. Also Arsenal wont let him go, not because he is good but because Henry left and Fabregas will too this year or the next.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Rosicky is a great player, one I have been asking for at Juve but nobody has listened to me.
Remind me to reprimend Moggi for that...

I'd really hate to see Nedved retire, and regardless of the Rosicky purchase I'd like him to stay on as bench player, I hear that he's willing to do so. The only objectionn I can think of from the club is Neddy''s high wages and that bringing in a star would mean overbudget on the salary.

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
id love to see one of rosicky or riquelme a juve player
itd be great if we vould get both but i dont see that happening..though with them we could fight for a scudetto

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
i dont hink he will leave arsenal and btw arsenal already sold henry and they are going to miss fabregas too if mdrid let robinho go to other way....they are not going to sell rosicky...

Jun 7, 2003
well so far i think Tiago is our biggest signing, considering he also had an offer from Milan who can offer him CL.
with milan it was only a rumour who knows. you cant really say he was chased by milan. a chase is like chivu or milito but not tiago. so i think it was also a normal buy, a player who maybe wo interesting for milan but not more.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
i dont hink he will leave arsenal and btw arsenal already sold henry and they are going to miss fabregas too if mdrid let robinho go to other way....they are not going to sell rosicky...
exactly, fully agree n i really dont think wenger is not that stupid to sell a player in rosicky's ability espcially after the sale of Henry.. i really hope nedved can continue on for next season! itd be a sad day if he doesnt but in the case he does well then i hope our management spends big!!, but with our ever decreasing funds im not to optimistic..

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Riquelme continues to overshine in the copa america, he is like the player of the tournament so far.

I'm glad if we get one of: Rosicky, VDV, Diego, Riquelme :)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Sell Camoranesi and buy Rosicky.
I think Neddy will stay, he really has a special part for Juve in his heart no matter what his managers says. Juventini like Nedved will help us grow up fast, teach the youngsters what being a Juventino really means, Neddy will lead by example, he will drag the team once again beyond our her limits, he will fight up to the last minute,
you can see this in his eyes.No players inspires me as much confidence as Neddy,
the seer skills, the seer will are enough to turn a match to our favor,
he is a unique player, Rosicky cannot match him for this role, but he can replace an unmotivated Camo, i would prefer that, but its Camo's choice!

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
rosicky would be a fantastic purchase, but i dont think that he will arrive. Arsenal paid a lot last year and Arsene wants as already said built a strong team around him and Cesc and Hleb etc.
:lol: Hleb??i certainly hope not..he should be a bench player at most if we want to be serious about winning the league next season.

theres no way Wenger will sell Rosicky..not after we sold Henry...Rosicky himself is commited to Arsenal..so you may as well close this thread.

Jun 7, 2003
:lol: Hleb??i certainly hope not..he should be a bench player at most if we want to be serious about winning the league next season.

theres no way Wenger will sell Rosicky..not after we sold Henry...Rosicky himself is commited to Arsenal..so you may as well close this thread.
haha dont laugh man maybe he couldnt prove his real worth at arsenal but he is a fantastic player. and i believe in wenger and i know that arsene knows the worth of every single player at his disposal.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002

What is funny about Hleb? I think he is one of the most skilful and technical players in the premiership. Okay so he does not always go for goal when you want him to but his passes and dribbling abilities are first class

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)