Rosicky to Juve if Nedved says no (1 Viewer)

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
nelle prossime ore l'ex d'Oro dovra decidire: continua a giocore oppure si ritira il club si e cautelato anche per il caso-Camoranesi: il ceko e van der vaart i due obietivi

Corriere dello Sport

Translation
In the next few hours, Nedved will decide his future, and if the Camoranesi case is withdrawn: Rosicky and Van der Vaart are the two objectives

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
francesco

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
  • Thread Starter #16
    i think we will have more of a chance signing Rosicky, as VdV recently stated he is happy at HSV and wants to have a good season there

Jun 7, 2003
    rosicky would be a fantastic purchase, but i dont think that he will arrive. Arsenal paid a lot last year and Arsene wants as already said built a strong team around him and Cesc and Hleb etc.

Juventino#16

Chila !!! #3
    May 27, 2007
    Rosicky First Choice For Juve If Nedved Retires - Report

The Bianconeri seem destined to lose Pavel Nedved this summer as the Czech midfielder will most likely decide to hang up his boots after a long and successful career.

Pavel Nedved is set to retire from the football world in the coming weeks, and according to the Italian daily sports newspaper 'Corriere dello Sport', the Old Lady already has a new target to replace its veteran midfielder and former Golden Ball winner.

According to the reports from the newspaper, the new midfielder would be Tomas Rosicky of Arsenal who was already close to a Juventus move in the past before last season joining the Gunners from Borussia Dortmund.

The Bianconeri will go for Rosicky following the suggestion of Nedved, who sees him as his ideal heir at the Turin based club.

The 27-year-old midfielder helped Arsenal reach a Champions League spot as the Gunners ended their English Premier League duties in fourth place.

goal.com/en

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)