Rosenberg to Ajax(!) and Isaksson to United(?) (12 Viewers)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by pecker ] ++
Marcus Rosenberg is on he's way down to Ajax for a physical, both Malmö and Ajax have agreed on a transferfee. A transfer we Swedes (at least I) have been waiting to happen for quite some time.

He's a Larsson type of player, plays for the team and has great finishing. But of course he has long up to Larssons standards. Compared to Larsson he lacks class but he's a lot faster. I hope he goes all the way!

The bidding stopped at 5 million euro.
That's great news! Both for Ajax and the player himself. The only significant competition he'll face will be Amsterdam-born and Dutch NT debut of the year Ryan Babel. I mean, what else is there on the Dam right now in terms of centre forwards? Charisteas? :howler:

Woha, hello there :flirt::D

OP
peckface

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
  • Thread Starter #24
    Milan In For Ljungberg
    6/6/2005 8:38:00 AM
    The Rossoneri are ready to sign the Swedish winger.
    Following the incoming transfers of Johann Vogel and Marek Jankulovksi, Milan are close to sign another high profile midfielder: Frederik Ljungberg.

The Arsenal player is seen as the ideal right winger for the Rossoneri thanks to his speed and technical qualities. The transfer could be eased by the fact that recently Ljunberg declared that he will not renew his contract with the London-based club.

In the meantime, Milan are also set to complete the transfer of Alberto Gilardino from Parma, but the announcement will only be made after the 20th of June, following the relegation playoff between the Gialloblu and Bologna.

---------------------------------------------------------------
    And a rather old one:

Wilhelmsson: Inter Are Watching Me
    5/17/2005 12:14:00 PM
    Anderlecht striker Christian Wilhelmsson claims that a move to Inter may be on the cards this summer.
    "Inter have sent scouts to watch me several times," Wilhelmsson told Sportbladet. "They are a big club in a good League.

"It’s very flattering that they have been to see me. It’s exciting but it is up to Anderlecht to decide my future.

"For now, there are no serious offers but a lot can happen this summer."

The Swede has also been linked with Tottenham.

- Goal.com

SWEDEN GOES TO ITALY!!!!

OP
    peckface

peckface

approaching curve
    Oct 3, 2004
  • Thread Starter #25
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
    Woha, hello there :flirt::D
    Haha mean can't stop laughing when I see the pic thanks to you. Afonso's face is so spot-on. :D Both of them wearing pink bracelets doesn't really help.

OP
    peckface

peckface

approaching curve
    Oct 3, 2004
  • Thread Starter #28
    Svensson has been great lately, though he's been having so much bad luck.

Like when Harry Redknapp took over at Southhampton, he bought he's son Jamie Redknapp to play at Svenssons position even though he was performing. ;)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by pecker ] ++
    Haha mean can't stop laughing when I see the pic thanks to you. Afonso's face is so spot-on. :D Both of them wearing pink bracelets doesn't really help.
    Yeah it's a good pic :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)