Rosenberg to Ajax(!) and Isaksson to United(?) (1 Viewer)

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
Marcus Rosenberg is on he's way down to Ajax for a physical, both Malmö and Ajax have agreed on a transferfee. A transfer we Swedes (at least I) have been waiting to happen for quite some time.

He's a Larsson type of player, plays for the team and has great finishing. But of course he has long up to Larssons standards. Compared to Larsson he lacks class but he's a lot faster. I hope he goes all the way!

The bidding stopped at 5 million euro.

http://expressen.se/index.jsp?a=295848

----------------------------------------------------

And in the mean time, Manchester United seems to have pushed for Rennes Andreas Isaksson. A 5.7€m bid have apparently been made.

TURN IT DOWN ISAK! You are worth a lot better. :(

http://expressen.se/index.jsp?a=295736

Big day for me. :touched:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
peckface

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7
    ++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
    For a swede to get that wrong...Isak is 24 :p
    Really? :( I hate it when they get older.

By the way, how is Kalle Ljungberg doing?
    You mean Kalle in GIF Sundsvall? If so, to be honest, I don't hear much about him.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    Oh well...

Well, pecker you can relax, I dont think we'll be goinf ro Isak...

-------------------------------------------------------

Fulham's Edwin van der Sar is all set to complete a move to Manchester United, skysports.com can confirm.

Speaking exclusively to skysports.com, van der Sar's agent Rob Jansen confirmed the transfer was almost done.

"The deal is done in principal," Jansen told skysports.com.

"It will be finalised in a week.

"Edwin is very happy, it is an honour for him to play for a club like United."

Van der Sar is set to sign a two-year deal at Old Trafford, once he has returned from international duty with Holland.

The 34-year-old won his 100th cap for the Oranje on Saturday as he helped his country to a 2-0 win over Romania.

Van der Sar will be in Finland on Wednesday before returning to England when he will complete the formalities of the deal.

Sir Alex Ferguson has moved quickly to land van der Sar, after Roy Carroll left the club last week.

The move represents the end of a long chase for Ferguson who first moved for van der Sar in 1999, but he was pipped to him by Juventus.

Ferguson has opted for van der Sar, ahead of the likes of Antti Niemi, Shay Given, Paul Robinson and Andreas Isaksson.

Tim Howard, who signed a new deal recently, will be number two to van der Sar next term - although Ferguson may yet add a third senior goalkeeper to his ranks over the summer.

OP
    peckface

peckface

approaching curve
    Oct 3, 2004
  • Thread Starter #11
    Van Der Sar is still a great keeper, congratulations if it goes throw (to all parties involved). ;)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
    i have heard great things about Rosenberg. This is a similar transfer as Zlatan, Malmo to Ajax. Hopefully Rosenberg will become as good and join him at Juve

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    Isaksson is one of the best young keepers who are still relatively unkown today.He's a regular in his NT and is very promising indeed.Reminds me of Timo Hildebrand sometimes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)