Rooney??? (1 Viewer)

Apr 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
I personally would take Rooney over Ibrahimovic any day but Ronaldinho will be my first choice.

Consistency? Well you might be right there as he has not actually proved him self consistently at 18 as he did at 16 when he helped out Everton loads of times from the bench

I do not think if Zlatan was english he would have been more hyped that Rooney as the press wpuld treat more like a Joe Cole type of player than anything else.

I think Zlatan is talented but at this stage its misused and he is no where near consistent as one minute he is brilliant and the next he is a complete donkey

Now the dutch league is not that tough in all honesty, so how many wow performances did he give for Ajax?

How many of England matches did you watch at the Euro 2004 and how many great performances did Zlatan put in as he was dreadful against the Dutch and if memory serves me he might have missed a penalty.

Rooney would not be swayed by what is said or written about him as he plays with so much confidence, surehe has loads to learn and is by no way a finished article but give him his due

He is just 18
Of course you think that you idiot. All the hype over Rooney is just an ill-fated attempt to think that England will actually do something in the next World Cup in Deutchland.

**NEWS FLASH**

Skysports reports that if girly-man Davey Becks is your NT captain, then you are pretty much worthless.

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
BayernFussball, everyone has a right to their own opinion. Please stop calling people idiots just because you don't agree with them.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by BayernFussball ] ++

Of course you think that you idiot. All the hype over Rooney is just an ill-fated attempt to think that England will actually do something in the next World Cup in Deutchland.

**NEWS FLASH**

Skysports reports that if girly-man Davey Becks is your NT captain, then you are pretty much worthless.
Who are you? And this is your point about Rooney being hyped? I don't even need to respond to you at all

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
we've heard all the good stuff about rooney,wonder why nobody has bothered to point out his mediocre performances:rolleyes:

all everyone seems to remember is his hat-trick debut,4-goal Euro and supergoal against arsenal.

i reckon less than a fifth of you have seen him flop against relegation contenders in the EPL while playing for both everton and man utd.or how he didn't even play that well against the teams that he's scored against.

a brace against the swiss seems to speak more than half a dozen shitty performances apparently.

this is the EPL guys,it's no wonder he's being hyped to be the next pele or even henry.the tabloids live for promising young talents like him,simply because not too many emerge in the EPL.take it all with a pinch of salt,there are better youngsters than this oversized golf ball out there.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Its this thing where we can talk online via this Skype program. Gray wants to have live commentaries of the matches. You up for it buddy? We'd make rather sick team. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)