Ronaldinho?! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2005
Forza Nedved as long as he plays and bring Fabregas as replacement of him. Ronaldinyo is like another Beckam who cares only for money and promotion. That's why the fans of Barcelona are in tense with him. If we still believe to this team it's because there are some players who fight in every game for Juve and its fan. I used to admire Ronie at his first years with Barca but the last 2 years he had disappointed me.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
I don't want Ronaldinho glory hunting lovers to be even slightly juventini ..

i like us the way we are .. we don't need another zlatan in the team ..

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005

ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah bro, tell me about it!!!!! looool i honestly dont remember any of my friends apart from a true barca supporter ever telling me anything about barca but as soon as ronaldinho moved to barca the enire nation are barca lovers and supporters.

u ask one of my friends, " hey bro, do u like footie?" and he says yeah man i came out of my mums uterus a barca fan!!!!!!!!!. the next year when barca get owned in the cl, u ask him again to see if he really supports them and he tells u man f*** barca i am a die hard milan fan u never knew this Ahmed??!?!?!?! god they drive me crazy. :bigscarf:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Forza Nedved as long as he plays and bring Fabregas as replacement of him. Ronaldinyo is like another Beckam who cares only for money and promotion. That's why the fans of Barcelona are in tense with him. If we still believe to this team it's because there are some players who fight in every game for Juve and its fan. I used to admire Ronie at his first years with Barca but the last 2 years he had disappointed me.
This isnt Football Manager mate..wake up and get real:lazy:

too far, wouldnt you think?

OP
OmriK

OmriK

Jul 23, 2006
  • Thread Starter #47
    You realise this, yet you couldn't resist posting it anyway?
    I post it because i thought it'll be a nice discussion and i wanted to see other peoples opnion....

The source is Channel 4 BTW not Tribal football,
    as for Dinho he was a great player who rose up too fast and got his brain damaged by that.parties,having sex all night before games and other things like that are the kind of stuff you don't want from a player in your team,especially when he's your biggest star.

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
    The only reason I would want Ronaldhino in a Juventus jersey would be so that he would help us financially. He would sell a lot of shirts and would we would receieve better sponsorship agreements. It wouldn't be a bad mode financially but we would have to change our playing system: from a 4-4-2 to a 4-3-3. He isn't a playmaker but a Supporting Striker.

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
    I'm always quite concerned with these kinds of players. Hyped Superstars with ridiculous raw ability are nice, but they come with a very long set of requirements.

Juventus has always been a team of stars playing as a team. Ronaldinho is the kind of player you have to plan your entire team around... he demands it. This has its benefits, but also significant drawbacks.

Players like Ronaldinho bring a lot of press and a lot more scrutiny. Is this something a rebuilding team wants? Perhaps, but it depends on one's strategy.

He might be beneficial if it means more $$, better sponsorships and more kit sales, but signing a guy like that means tying the future of the team to him and his attitude... because not only do players like him demand it... but for the next while, the coffers would be drained dry and reinforcements will be few and far between as the old guard start to retire. Marchisio, De Ceglie, Giovinco, Nocerino, Chiellini and Criscito would have to become stars, as well as others internally, since Ronaldinho would eat up so much of the salary until the team builds up enough wealth from the Ronaldinho investment. He flops, Juventus flops... and thats not something we're used to with teams built for anyone to be a hero on any given night.

Jul 5, 2005
    Juventus has always been a team of stars playing as a team. Ronaldinho is the kind of player you have to plan your entire team around... he demands it. This has its benefits, but also significant drawbacks.
    That's right. Juve is in a good way right now and we must keep this good temper of the team. Ronaldinyo will break us down.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
    Dec 27, 2005
    I would take Beckham without doubt.

It's pretty silly that almost every member on this forum brought only negative things about Dinho. He is not primadonna and don't you guys think that in Turin he could change his attitude (read partys). Torino is not some fancy party city and he could revive his career here. Another thing, it's tottaly stupid to say that you need to plan whole team around him. He can bring very much to our team, however on another he will also take a lot in aspects of money. And let's be real, we all know he will never come to Juve :faq:

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
    Wouldn't Nike help us finance this deal?
    Actually they would favor Ronaldhino moving to Juventus than AC Milan(adidas kits). I completely forgot about that. Nike might finance if it is convenient to them and since Ronaldhino is no longer the top jersey seller at Barca (he is third behind Thierry Henry and Leo Messi :faq1: ) They are more likely to sell more jerseys at a different team that is represented by Nike.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    ok.here we go

All this time people whine about not having a midfield genius in a team,about not having a creative player in the team blah blah.and then they go 'No' to Ronaldinho.

Juventus probably do lack the funds to buy Ronaldinho.but there was any,and i mean ANY chance of buying him,not having a serious go for his signature would be extremley dumb.I dont care what people say.Ronaldinho is,and will be one of the world's best players for a good couple of years.He's only 26-27.He probably hasnt even reached his actual peak as yet.Judging him from this season(where btw,he hasnt been as horrible as people make him out to be) is foolish.

Form is temporary.Class is permanent.Ronaldinho has a bundle of the latter.
    you know what i absolutely agree with you on this. sure i think he is overrated and a bit of a show pony but tbh, ask any player who ahs been at juve and tehy will all tell you the same thing.

playing at Juve MAKES YOU A WINNER, ronaldinho has lost his waya nd needs a bit of focus, structure and discipline, where else would be better??

ok, let's not be ridiculous and biased here.

ronaldinho on current form> iaquinta current form and top form, del piero current form, and nedved current form.

ronaldinho top form> anybody in juve top form(including del piero, nedved and camoranesi).

ronaldinho- age 28
    camoranesi- age 30
    del piero- age 33
    nedved- age 35.

some of you are saying he's too expensive. obviously, the management knows more about our financial situation, the team's needs and etc. more than we do. if they buy him, obviously they can afford him.
    2 years ago, juve were probably the richest club in the world, and possibly the best supported. ahs this all changed?i still think we should still have the financial muscle to pull a signing like this off. plus short sales alone from teh bandwaggoners should pay his fee and wages off in about 4 months

though fuck all the new forum members who suddenly support juve(a la ibra fans)

Robinho was a much more realistic target...
    actually froma cmmercial point of view, also for a prestige point of view, this is MORE realistic

still.....wont happen...............will it???
    :lol: Where is that guy now? Everton?
    lol gravessen aint good enough for the SPL:crazy:

Mar 30, 2006
    whoever say it would not be good for Juventus if we got Ronaldinho is stupid.

He is a fantastic player. I can't stand Barca ( I prefer Valencia in Spanish football)
    and I hate Ronaldinho when he is on the field. But if he was in the Black and White of Juventus I would be in heaven

He is crazy good. Kaka was the best player last year but Dinho just has something more than Kaka does... than anyone does imo.

If we can some how get him we should but I think it is impossible for us to sign him and would be sooo happy to get one of VDV or Diego.

But Dinho is better than them all....

and don't tell me that this would not win games on the field:

-----Trezeguet-----Iaquinta/DP----

Ronaldinho-----------------Camoranesi

-------Zanetti---------Nocerino

it would be rediculous.. and if Nedved continues for another season it would be even more rediculous .. with Ronaldinho we would go from top 4 finishers to favorites for the CL ....

all you guys who think otherwise need to get over yourselves and stop thinking you know everything about football. "oh team chemistry this ..." blah blah .. shut up.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    FFS, if Pirlo's thread closed than this thread should be closed and shot into space in hope that aliens get in some odd light years and use it as toilet paper.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)