Ronaldinho doin crazy shiit with new shoes. (1 Viewer)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
hmmmm, it looks like its made by a computer when he shoots the crossbar like that...

Is it real? If it is, then.... WOW!

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
yeah, 3 times... have u seen shaolin soccer or kung-fu soccer?

hahaha, reminds me of it..

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Of course it's completely bogus, esp the hitting the post part with regularity. But what I find most amusing about it is that Nike labelled the filename for this with the idea of "viral marketing" so blatantly visible.

KappaBoy

Jul 20, 2004
what the **** i posted this like 2 weeks ago asshats
and nobody cared

all of a sudden its new? and amazing

hello and welcome to last week

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by KappaBoy ] ++
what the **** i posted this like 2 weeks ago asshats
and nobody cared

all of a sudden its new? and amazing

hello and welcome to last week
Not to worry, KappaBoy -- I saw it the first time you posted. Just never got around to commenting on it until this thread came up. :D

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

Not to worry, KappaBoy -- I saw it the first time you posted. Just never got around to commenting on it until this thread came up. :D
no, it's 'cause he's black, isn't it?

:D

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
yeah that Ronaldhino guhad a stint at the cirque du soleil, he was dishonorably fired for sodomizing the "sharkwoman"... on a side note Ronaldhino was spotted having lunch with Troy McClure, whom you maight remember from such self help tapes as 'Smoke yourself thin' and 'Get some confidence, Stupid!

OP
Holygr4le

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
  • Thread Starter #20
    Of courses its bogus.
    Zidane got the question of the most amazing thing he aver seen on a pitch was. The answer: Maradona hitting the post 5 times in a row on warmup before a game. The reporter asked Zidane if he could try and he did not hit it once.

Nike heard of this and made a commerial out of it.
    But that proves once and for all that maradona was something else.

Another Maradona story.
    Glenn Stromberg, playing for Bolonga liked to warm up by himself before matches. Went down under the pitch with a ball when they plyed away against Napoli. Down there in the garage was Maradona all alone playing. He was joggling the ball around a pole. Hitting it and crving it around the pole with his left, did the same with his right and just kept curving it around the pole to himself. Glenn just walked away... :D

True story, heard Glenn himself tell the story.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)