Ronaldinho crowned king of the world (1 Viewer)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Sorry to disappoint you guys but Nedved does not allow Juventus to play , he actually unbalances the team as he has lost that ability to play on the left like he did for Lazio and he is not a playmaker while Vieira is not on form

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
Sorry to disappoint you guys but Nedved does not allow Juventus to play , he actually unbalances the team as he has lost that ability to play on the left like he did for Lazio and he is not a playmaker while Vieira is not on form
Viera cannot do it all, he scores like 3 goals a season, I would say pires is more valuable to the Frenchie Arsenal than Viera is.

OP
juvelover

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #65
    ++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
    Hello Juvelover,

Everyone keeps saying they are biased against Brazilians and they are over rated and do not deserve this or that award because they did not win this or that.

I just believe you should be crowned any of those accolades if you are indeed the best player on the continent or planet , irrespective if your team wins or not as it would be a nonsense to give a Greek player , footballer of the year just because of Greece's triumphs or a Porto player as noone of the is outstanding enuff to be crowned that accolade and lets face it last season was not vintage at all. Yes there was romance with smaller teams winning the big prices but its not what everyone wants to see, we want the big guns going head to head and let football be the winner, not riding your luck and refusing to attack then catch teams on the break and then winning

This so called Brazilian team that is so over rated is like this

1 Dida surely one the best 3 keepers is the world

2 Cafu is there a better attacking right back
    3 Carlos along with cole and Zambrotta , the best left back and of the best ever attacking left backs we have ever seen

4 Emerson tell me if there is a better all round midfielder around

5 Lucio a very decent defender

6 the Barceloan defender who escapes me right now is very good

7 Kaka ask milan fans about him and seriea opponents in general

8 Gilberto Silva underated but highly influential player
    9 Ronaldo one of the all time best
    10 Ronaldinho along side Zidane the best pure players in the world and surely if he continues he would be an all timer
    11 Adriano oh well where will Inter be without him

I have not even mentiond Edu, alex, Robinho, Diego, Juninho, Ze Roberto and numerous others
    They might not be ppls cup of tea on here but they are a fantastic footballing nation
    well said denco ,, i know brazil is home of talent and thier players are pure class ,, what i ment exactly is that there is no clear standard o criteria ,, ronaldo took the award 2002 only for his world cup performance it was a shame what other players did throughout the whole year ,,, sometimes we hear it's about wining throphies somtimes it's about helping ur team ,, now it's about who is better player ,, many excuses to give this award , zidane wo it last year because he was voted ( second best ) by most managers and acumilated many points which helped him to be the first ,, FIFA must change the way of voting ,, i am sure many don't rate this award because when look at last year votes u will find it amusing and funny with managers picking players from syria and indonisia ,,,,,,,

i wouldn't find it funny anymore if i saw the same woth this year votes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)