Romelu Lukaku - Forward- Manchester United (16 Viewers)

How many goals will he score for Juve?[all comp.]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
why do you think? they dont want to set a precedent that their price demands can simply be waited out until near the end of a window?
There is still sufficient interest in Lukaku to suggest someone will blink before United do. But as far as I'm aware they can sell Lukaku after the PL window closes, they just can't sign anyone.

Inter seem to desperately want and need him, and he'd suit Conte more than Sarri, but United are dealing with Marotta. Even if he can save €0.5m on the last day of the window you'll be sure he'll try.

Icardi is the other big factor in all this, in reality Inter need to shift him at the same time.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I wonder whats the preferred (or, in this case, 2nd worse) option on tuz between him and Icardi. Between the 2 I'd rather gamble on Lukaku, but it feels like I'm the only one

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
I wonder whats the preferred (or, in this case, 2nd worse) option on tuz between him and Icardi. Between the 2 I'd rather gamble on Lukaku, but it feels like I'm the only one
Nah, Lukaku is a better player and looks like he is a nice kid. He is just expensive and on top of that dude is pitch black, it's too much for italian juve fans.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Nah, Lukaku is a better player and looks like he is a nice kid. He is just expensive and on top of that dude is pitch black, it's too much for italian juve fans.
You and few guys in here are probably the only ones who think Lukaku is the better player...
I personally currently rate them the same but with 3 important things to be considered
Potential - Lukaku has a much higher ceiling...
Icardi no look pass (or should I say no pass at all)
Lukaku`s amazing first touch that puts prime Del Piero to shame...

For me its not as take the better player but more of a we have two choices (meh ones) and we have to take one - Who is the least worst...

Apr 19, 2007
You and few guys in here are probably the only ones who think Lukaku is the better player...
I personally currently rate them the same but with 3 important things to be considered
Potential - Lukaku has a much higher ceiling...
Icardi no look pass (or should I say no pass at all)
Lukaku`s amazing first touch that puts prime Del Piero to shame...

For me its not as take the better player but more of a we have two choices (meh ones) and we have to take one - Who is the least worst...
Im not sure they are meh ones. Not world beaters but two of the better no 9s in the game. That being said there has been a shortage of that for a while now

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Im not sure they are meh ones. Not world beaters but two of the better no 9s in the game. That being said there has been a shortage of that for a while now
Higuain to me is at the same level..
Lukaku - He can be a monster if... he finds his Everton form
Icardi - Better than Higuain in terms of having a light movement
Higuain - Better than Icardi at everything else IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)