Romelu Lukaku - Forward- Manchester United (39 Viewers)

How many goals will he score for Juve?[all comp.]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Still cannot believe it, how can a football club that is targetting the CL even think about signing Lukaku. If Dybala needs to be sold, I can accept that but not for Lakuku. Everyone, who has even seen him play know what kind of mediocre player this is. He's been the laughing stock of MU a club that finished 6th ffs.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Still cannot believe it, how can a football club that is targetting the CL even think about signing Lukaku. If Dybala needs to be sold, I can accept that but not for Lakuku. Everyone, who has even seen him play know what kind of mediocre player this is. He's been the laughing stock of MU a club that finished 6th ffs.
tenor.gif

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Someone needs to sit me down and explain to me how Lukaku is better than Dybala, both on an individual skill level and within the structure of the team and philosophy that Sarri runs.

I simply do not see it.

There is nothing that Lukaku does better than Paulo. And this is coming from someone who actually LIKES Lukaku.
You need to explain why you like lukaku, because I dont see what there is to like about him

InterMerda

Feb 9, 2016
Just sign him already. I'm tired of reading the posts from all these faggots complaining about a player who objectively speaking holds the same market value as Dybala.

What can Lukaku provide that Dybala can't? Speed, strength and maybe cojones.

Dybala is a stupid little shit who only cares about his IG and slutty girlfriend. He's shown more than once disrespect towards the manager. He lacks athletism. He's so overrated around here it makes me throw up in my mouth.

Let him go and welcome a player that might add something different than we already have (he's not a tree like Manzo or Higuain and he's definitely better than Kean).

Bunch of faggots

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Just sign him already. I'm tired of reading the posts from all these faggots complaining about a player who objectively speaking holds the same market value as Dybala.

What can Lukaku provide that Dybala can't? Speed, strength and maybe cojones.

Dybala is a stupid little shit who only cares about his IG and slutty girlfriend. He's shown more than once disrespect towards the manager. He lacks athletism. He's so overrated around here it makes me throw up in my mouth.

Let him go and welcome a player that might add something different than we already have (he's not a tree like Manzo or Higuain and he's definitely better than Kean).

Bunch of faggots
I feel the same about your bullshit post.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I actually like when famous people respond to insults. But do it properly.
Lol. Lukaku will always lose his cool. He feels very underappreciated and does not deal with criticism from fans well.

What does speak in favour of him however is that he has consistently worked hard in his career and will always try to learn from coaches.

But the minute people from outside the team criticise him, he loses it.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Lol. Lukaku will always lose his cool. He feels very underappreciated and does not deal with criticism from fans well.

What does speak in favour of him however is that he has consistently worked hard in his career and will always try to learn from coaches.

But the minute people from outside the team criticise him, he loses it.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
Has he done something similar in the past, or was it worse?

Because TBH, this one was not a big deal.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
The guy has potential, he has shown it before. He's a hard worker that scores a lot of goals in the right setup. Obviously I don't want to trade Dybala for him, but I don't see any reason to hate the guy.
He had potential, but hes definitely let himself go a bit, seriously I have more faith in Higuain to do a better job for sarri and in this team

AllegriGOAT

Jul 30, 2019
Let's look at Lukaku's strengths and weaknesses.

Strengths:

- Fast
- Strong
- Athletic
- Good in the air

Weaknesses:

- Poor ball control
- Not good dribbler
- Average finisher
- Very streaky

Looking at that, Lukaku is a totally different beast compared to Dybala who is vastly superior in ball control, finishing, and dribbling. People who point LuKaku WaS gOOD aT EveRtON need to watch him more closely. He is at his best when his team play on the counter which maximize his strengths but Sarri doesn't play counter attacking football in fact, his possession football suit Dybala better than Lukaku so why is Sarri keeping his mouth shut when he is gonna get a striker who will obviously struggle to adapt to his system due to these shortcomings? I feel Sarri is using Paratici as a shield for protect himself so when a bad run of form happen, he will use it to defend himself from criticisms and which the management receive the entire blame.

Sarri is just as complicit in this as the board but many here are saying Sarri can't do anything when it's part of his damn job to let the powers above know which player fits and which player doesn't and what players he need. FFS even Higuian is superior to Scrubkaku and he is done as a professional footballer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)