Romelu Lukaku - Forward- Manchester United (3 Viewers)

How many goals will he score for Juve?[all comp.]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Sky Italy: Dybala Lukaku swap deal involving Manchester United and Juventus being held up because Dybala has not yet agreed personal terms with United. No Agreement yet on wages & image rights. Dybala doesn't want wages cut by 25% if United fail to qualify for Champions League

- - - Updated - - -

Man United will make new contacts with Dybala tomorrow. If Dybala rejects Man United, Mandzukic is not going to join the PL side. (Tmw)

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
This guy is going nuts on Twitter because people call him fat and slow.

So he decided to post a video of United’s internal data :lol2: (which he obviously had to delete):

7ECB24FB-0ECB-4335-A51F-E4EAE935149C.jpeg

https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...-news/man-utd-lukaku-news-latest-16692428.amp
It makes sense he's up there. He's probably pretty powerful when it comes to anaerobic sprints. But because of his muscle, he lacks agility, and probably can't keep up those speeds for very long during a game as his muscles tire and he needs to carry around 100+ kg. He really should get to his pre-world cup weight, football isn't a sport for bulky physiques.
https://www.menshealth.com/uk/fitness/a756166/romelu-lakuku-the-fittest-footballer-at-the-euros/
He was at 100kg during the Euros in 2016. So if he has put on weight since then, it makes sense that his mobility has deteriorated. Showing that he is able to sprint fast doesn't solve disprove what people are saying.

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I’m talking about Lukaku. Posting internal stats for the rest of the world to see is not “nothing”. It’s stupid, disloyal and immature behaviour because of posts on SoMe.
i am always very unimpressed when a famous millionaire athlete is so triggered by randos insulting them on twitter that they react and do something stupid.

pretty pathetic imo if i was in that position i wouldnt give the slightest fuck what broke Tuz cucks like you think about me

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
i am always very unimpressed when a famous millionaire athlete is so triggered by randos insulting them on twitter that they react and do something stupid.

pretty pathetic imo if i was in that position i wouldnt give the slightest fuck what broke Tuz cucks like you think about me
I actually like when famous people respond to insults. But do it properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)