Romelu Lukaku - Forward- Manchester United (9 Viewers)

How many goals will he score for Juve?[all comp.]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
LW: Ronaldo
ST: Lukaku
RW: D.Costa

With currently, Berna, Cuadrado, Mario, Higuain as subs (some of them could leave) , feels like we would need one more winger, Cuadrado and Berna as alternatives is to bad, imagine Ronaldo or Costa being suspended or injured in a important match.

Also we would rely heavily on Costa to deliver for our attack to be great. I personally don't trust Berna or Cuadrado as starters.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
LW: Ronaldo
ST: Lukaku
RW: D.Costa

With currently, Berna, Cuadrado, Mario, Higuain as subs (some of them could leave) , feels like we would need one more winger, Cuadrado and Berna as alternatives is to bad, imagine Ronaldo or Costa being suspended or injured in a important match.

Also we would rely heavily on Costa to deliver for our attack to be great. I personally don't trust Berna or Cuadrado as starters.
No need to imagine it happened all last season costa was injured and never on the field hes not a reliable for all hes talent I dont see him being fit or on the field for most the season this year so were stuck with two garbage wingers on the right.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Here’s a very real question: at what point do you as a fan say enough is enough, and just walk away from the sport? these are thoughts I’ve never had in the 20 years of watching the club until now.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Here’s a very real question: at what point do you as a fan say enough is enough, and just walk away from the sport? these are thoughts I’ve never had in the 20 years of watching the club until now.
couple of weeks ago you fapped yourself to sleep thinking about icardi, and you were trolling like there was no tomorrow. now you wanna walk away?

get a grip, buddy.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Damn right Beppe, i got Lukaku! You wanted him so desperately and now he plays for us. What about that hu? Take that massive L, biatch. There's a new boss in town.
I'm seriously convinced it's personal paratici vs marotta. There is no explanation. Fucko sucko

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
couple of weeks ago you fapped yourself to sleep thinking about icardi, and you were trolling like there was no tomorrow. now you wanna walk away?

get a grip, buddy.
Yeah, Icardi would’ve been a smart move and nowhere was it suggested that it would’ve come at the expense of Dybala. Or at least I never suggested that.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Moggi: "In '99 I went to scout a player at Marseille & noticed an Inter scout was there for the same player. I had to misdirect him. I noticed Domoraud playing & started to praise him so the Inter scout could hear...Inter ended up signing him. He turned out to be very mediocre."

- - - Updated - - -

Few years down the line Marotta will make the same quote

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Moggi: "In '99 I went to scout a player at Marseille & noticed an Inter scout was there for the same player. I had to misdirect him. I noticed Domoraud playing & started to praise him so the Inter scout could hear...Inter ended up signing him. He turned out to be very mediocre."
Is that the second time you posted this in like 3 days? Get a grip

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)