Romelu Lukaku - Forward- Manchester United (8 Viewers)

How many goals will he score for Juve?[all comp.]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
He was decent for Everton?

What a relief. Let's trade Dybala for him.

All that strength :tuttosport: Sure is a good thing Serie A defenders won't flop and earn fouls every time he uses it.
You can thank your beloved Dybala for this transfer. If he hadn't an atrocious season I'm sure we would never be so desperate to sell him. Thanks, Dybala!

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
You can thank your beloved Dybala for this transfer. If he hadn't an atrocious season I'm sure we would never be so desperate to sell him. Thanks, Dybala!
If the club want to sell Dybala for straight cash (within range of his actual value) then i accept that. I don't like it but i accept that.

Swapping for Lukaku is not ok.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It's going to be beautiful seeing us concede these counter attacks when passing to Lukaku and he receives like he usually does.

With Sarri fielding a high line, it's going to be a real joy.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Lukaku wages are probably gross while Dybala is net. Imo thats the biggest reason we sell Dybala - to save on wages.
So If I understand correctly Dybala is on aproximately 13.5M per year while Lukaku is on 9M (gross comparison) which means we save around 4.5M per season not including the first season in which we also get some cash (Not mentioning the positive effect of the fair play)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
So If I understand correctly Dybala is on aproximately 13.5M per year while Lukaku is on 9M (gross comparison) which means we save around 4.5M per season not including the first season in which we also get some cash (Not mentioning the positive effect of the fair play)
It will not be straight swap so we probably get around 80m plusvalenza from Paulo, while Lukaku will cost us less than 20m (depending on his price and contract length) this season.
Also what has to be in our mind is the new tax law - it doesnt affect gross wages of course, but thanks to it we can negiotate lower gross wages since the player will still receive high net wages. Something we couldnt do with Dybala.

Mar 3, 2014
"What did I say to Higuain in pre-season? I told him he was too lazy, and if he didn't change his attitude, he'd never become the best centre-forward in the world." That was what Sarri told Sky in Italy in October 2015, after the striker scored his ninth goal in 12 appearances.
"He in part agreed with that consideration, as he couldn't get 100 percent out of his capabilities. We spoke clearly, so this turned into an honest and direct rapport that probably helps motivate him."

"What did I say to Lukaku in pre-season? I told him he was too lazy, and if he didn't change his attitude, he'd never become the best centre-forward in the world." That was what Sarri told Sky in Italy in October 2019, after the striker scored his ninth goal in 12 appearances.
"He in part agreed with that consideration, as he couldn't get 100 percent out of his capabilities. We spoke clearly, so this turned into an honest and direct rapport that probably helps motivate him."

We can only hope...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)