Romelu Lukaku - Forward- Manchester United (10 Viewers)

How many goals will he score for Juve?[all comp.]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
Bwah, the passes he received were terrible, and the entire team bar Kompany was playing like rookie peasants.

So sad we have a terrible coach

- - - Updated - - -

Yes because one game is all it takes ;)

Rom had a poor game, simple as that.

Interesting to hear your take on English players that had poor games last week, wonder if your as fair on them.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We shouldn't have let him go in the first place. Treat the kids right from the beginning and we won't be in this dumb ass position of having to pay overpriced rates for our own players or "them not wanting to play for us".

We never learn. Bring the smart ass comments, men, I'm ready. :analcanon:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
We shouldn't have let him go in the first place. Treat the kids right from the beginning and we won't be in this dumb ass position of having to pay overpriced rates for our own players or "them not wanting to play for us".

We never learn. Bring the smart ass comments, men, I'm ready. :analcanon:
And what do you suggest?

have them sit on the bench and barely play for 2 years? Throw them to the wolves and hope they survive, knowing that if they don't then Juve could lose valuable points in the standings, and jeopardize their chances for a European place?

I'm sorry to say this, even as a proponent of playing young players, that it is not that cut and dry.

Oh and one more thing. Juve treated Immobile so badly that he is now playing for Borussia Dortmund and a member of the National team. Yeah, I wish I could be treated as poorly as he did.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Rom had a poor game, simple as that.

Interesting to hear your take on English players that had poor games last week, wonder if your as fair on them.
English players ? I think they played pretty good considering what they are capable off, but that italy is just better and more balanced.

I'm not saying this based on his last game. Lukaku needs continuity and I don't know how he'll get it here. FFS, this was the same excuse for selling Immobile.
huh ? please elaborate , i missed something.

But, considering how conte rotates players if he likes em, considering how he allready scored plenty in every season, why couldnt we get a new Pogba-Marchisio with Llorente-Lukaku ?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
It was kinda unfair tbh

When Lukaku was on, he got 10 passes

When origi was playing, after 15 minutes suddenly the russians go to sleep whilst hazard wakes up

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
It was kinda unfair tbh

When Lukaku was on, he got 10 passes

When origi was playing, after 15 minutes suddenly the russians go to sleep whilst hazard wakes up
Its ok mate, he was no worse than Diego Cosat or even Aguero.

But it was quite clear that Origi moved around much more to get these passes, much more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)