Romelu Lukaku - Forward- Manchester United (71 Viewers)

How many goals will he score for Juve?[all comp.]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
damn lukaku on loan :tuttosport:

hopefully we have like 25m to spend on AM and we are done

just need to keep Vidal :xfinger::xfinger::xfinger::xfinger:

- - - Updated - - -

I don't see why not, if one of Llorente or Morata are injured we have no one else to replace them. Tevez can only do so much by himself and Giovinco is Giovinco....
Yes but if they all avoided injuries atleast one of them would be striving for playing time. I don't see Lukaku or Llorente playing on the wing, Morata's prefered position is also CF. If we were to play two upfront like 4-3-1-2, I would like to see someone with Tevez' characteristics as one of the two more than two tall, strong and rather slow players.

Yet if Morata and Lukaku were only loans then who cares? Bring 'em on! :tuttosport:

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Why would Chelsea want to loan him out again though?Would be happy if this goes through but only if name of Pogba doesn't enter the discussion(first option,lukaku+cash).
Lukaku himself also said he doesn't want to be loaned out again, he wants to be able to fully concentrate on his club, without all the discussions regarding his future througout the season yet again.

- - - Updated - - -

Will never happen. Too much money, and i think Mourinho will keep him.
Just read on a Dutch website that Everton will get him on a permanent deal for 20MEuro

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Lukaku himself also said he doesn't want to be loaned out again, he wants to be able to fully concentrate on his club, without all the discussions regarding his future througout the season yet again.

- - - Updated - - -

Just read on a Dutch website that Everton will get him on a permanent deal for 20MEuro
Loan with obligation to redeem is as good as a sale so it can happen and i think he said in an interview that he wants to play in the champions league .

20m can also be paid in 2-3 installments like we are doing with madrid for morata .

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Loan with obligation to redeem is as good as a sale so it can happen and i think he said in an interview that he wants to play in the champions league .

20m can also be paid in 2-3 installments like we are doing with madrid for morata .
Why do we need 3 CFs though?

We need wingers/AMs. Any news on Shaqiri?

Ledje

Sep 1, 2006
Guys, Lukaku is a great Player for a team who plays counter attack football. He was awfull with Belgium the first games because those teams were playing on full defence. He had 1 good game against USA, when they were attacking. With his back to the goal, he isnt even half of Llorente.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

- - - Updated - - -

Lukaku wants to stay in the EPL, so that should be a no brainer

Convincing him to come to italy would be impossible, if everton offers the same terms.

for this reason i never considered the possibility, its just not there

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
After losing out on Morata, Wolfsburg will make an offer for Lukaku. - GDM

Wolfsburg offered 4m per year to Morata against the 2.3m from Juve and still chose Juve. :touched:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
More like the difference between playing for Juventus and Wolfsburg.
So, when marotta can get players for less money then what others offer, you know the thing you people praise Moggi for

Its suddenly "the difference between ..."

Its never gonna be Marotta's ability for you people right :D

- - - Updated - - -

Staying at Chelsea for pre-season
It would be great if Belgian commentators and media stop having suck a gigantic erection about the EPL, because all the youth goes there to bury his career partially.

Kompany and Vertongen should leave the competition to become better defenders aswel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)