Romelu Lukaku - Forward- Manchester United (26 Viewers)

How many goals will he score for Juve?[all comp.]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
So, when marotta can get players for less money then what others offer, you know the thing you people praise Moggi for

Its suddenly "the difference between ..."

Its never gonna be Marotta's ability for you people right :D

- - - Updated - - -

It would be great if Belgian commentators and media stop having suck a gigantic erection about the EPL, because all the youth goes there to bury his career partially.

Kompany and Vertongen should leave the competition to become better defenders aswel
Kompany won't, Vertonghen might to join Barca.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Kompany won't, Vertonghen might to join Barca.
Not sure about barcelona, but for defenders, the EPL cannot be more then a transition league, if you want to get the most out of your potential

Kompany should start considering that aswel. Madrid should make an offer if they had a brain

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Not sure about barcelona, but for defenders, the EPL cannot be more then a transition league, if you want to get the most out of your potential

Kompany should start considering that aswel. Madrid should make an offer if they had a brain
They have the best young CB in the world and they will never let Ramos out of the team so Madrid is no option unless they sell Varane
And Kompany is GOD in City, he knows it, he loves it and he earns a rediculous amount of money, he won't consider it.
He also is already 28 if I am not wrong, he won't leave there anymore until he is 32 or so and then go back to Anderlecht for a few years.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
They have the best young CB in the world and they will never let Ramos out of the team so Madrid is no option unless they sell Varane
And Kompany is GOD in City, he knows it, he loves it and he earns a rediculous amount of money, he won't consider it.
He also is already 28 if I am not wrong, he won't leave there anymore until he is 32 or so and then go back to Anderlecht for a few years.
Yeah, he should have left 2 years ago. He could have been more solid defensively then he is now

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Yeah, and its not even close.

A bit butthurt we couldnt sign him and he went to PSG. Biggest cb talent in the world
I wouldn't say it's not even close, but Marquinhos seems to be much solid defensively especially at such a young age.

Doubt it, Varane under Mourinho and during the WC was great.
If Marquinhos was so good, then PSG wouldn't have bought Luiz IMO
What PSG does doesn't count for anything because spending 50m on Luiz is pure retardation.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Probably yes.

Doubt it, Varane under Mourinho and during the WC was great.
If Marquinhos was so good, then PSG wouldn't have bought Luiz IMO
He's a talent, PSG only cares about how good he is right now. CB's need time to get better.

Luiz partnerring his buddy T.Silva is something "for the now", and i seriously hope Marquinhos is gonna get plenty of gametime, cause if oilmoney ruins the best CB talent in the world, the vicious circle is complete

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
He's a talent, PSG only cares about how good he is right now. CB's need time to get better.

Luiz partnerring his buddy T.Silva is something "for the now", and i seriously hope Marquinhos is gonna get plenty of gametime, cause if oilmoney ruins the [...] world, the vicious circle is complete
if it causes multiple wars every year I assume it's gonna destroy the cb. :p

- - - Updated - - -

Like Pereyra and Astori.
But we need the depth!!111111! We only have 19 cb's and cm's but no lb or real-deal-wingers...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
What is so wrong about pereyra ?
He is young and versatile.

He is coming on loan with an option to buy. Maybe he can shine like camoranesi ?

Good piece of bussiness if you ask me.
Excellent business if you ask me, we should prioritize the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)