Romelu Lukaku - Forward- Manchester United (7 Viewers)

How many goals will he score for Juve?[all comp.]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Sign him up for 25m, he will be worth double that in a year or two. And you'd have a top striker for the next 5 years before cashing in. Would be a great investment.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Papers in Italy are suggesting that Marotta has offered Chelsea EU2m for a 1 year loan with option to buy at 15m.

Hahaha.

Put yourself in Chelsea's shoes. Why would they agree to that. Why would they cap his price at 15m?!

If true, Marotta makes me laugh. He goes around Europe low balling clubs hoping that one of them will be dumb enough to accept.

- - - Updated - - -

The idea of having Tevez, Llorente, Lukaku and Sanchez as our forwards is a mouth watering prospect though.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Sign him up for 25m, he will be worth double that in a year or two. And you'd have a top striker for the next 5 years before cashing in. Would be a great investment.
i dont think we would want to cash in on him ever if he comes. the only way would be if we get someone better sometimes in the future. and yes he would be worth atleast double that after a few years with us

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
There are more loud rumors about Lukaku going to Atletico as part of the Diego Costa transfer to Chelsea.
And unfortunately, that makes a lot of sense for Chelsea. It helps to defray the cost for Costa.

I still don't understand what Chelsea fails to see in this kid.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
And unfortunately, that makes a lot of sense for Chelsea. It helps to defray the cost for Costa.

I still don't understand what Chelsea fails to see in this kid.
The arrogance of the coach and the owner.
The coach wants well established strikers who'll make it easier for him to win everything. Lukaku is aware of his qualities an wants lots of playing time. Mourinho isn't the man who'll listen to the player's wishes, especially if it's just some kid who demands playing time. The owner on the other hand is rich enough to buy Lukaku back if the kid becomes one of world's best.

Jul 13, 2010
The arrogance of the coach and the owner.
The coach wants well established strikers who'll make it easier for him to win everything. Lukaku is aware of his qualities an wants lots of playing time. Mourinho isn't the man who'll listen to the player's wishes, especially if it's just some kid who demands playing time. The owner on the other hand is rich enough to buy Lukaku back if the kid becomes one of world's best.
but he is not rich enough to tempt him back to where he was unwanted

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
The only positives I see here are that Chelsea have made it clear they don't want him leading the line, and other mega rich clubs seem to be stacked in their striker departments anyway

So if we had money we certainly could lure him here. But sadly, we'll be lucky to spend 15M in total.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Why was this opend? rakib shouldn't be allowed to post let alon open threads

This forum should be closed off season, its not healthy for members with high hopes and short memories

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I would love to have him here , thanks god since Aguero i never get my hopes up,so i don't give a damn anymore !

All i want is Vidal,Pogba to stay here and i'm happy !

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
This will be fun while it lasts, Lukaku, Di Maria, Sanchez :touched:

Then reality check Pereyra, Biabiany & Gilardino

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)