Rome derby over Ze Maria (1 Viewer)

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
As most followers of the Calcio Mercato know .. both Lazio and Roma are batteling it out for the signature of Perugia's Ze Maria .. I'm a big fan of his and always thought he deserved to play in a bigger club ..

I think he would fit in perfectly in Roma to replace Cafu .. but I'd rather see him in Lazio ;) What do you think of this player and future club?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
I think Trabelsi is the 2nd Best right full back in the world right now.and it will be a huge step down for him to join a small club like Roma ;):D

OP
dpforever

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #6
    I've only seen Trabelsi in Champions League action so Im not in a position to really judge him .. but from what I've seen he has got great pace, nice dribbling, which makes him effecient when attacking (sort of Zambro) but his defensive skills are not as good .. He just needs to play more to develop into a more complete player, I'm sure with time he will be a world-class player in the future ;)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    One thing I love about Trabelsi is that whenever he does that Cafu/Thuram run over to the opponents corner flag, gazes at the view and ponders his next move, he ALWAYS beats his man and makes the cross, even if there are two of them. :cool::cool::cool:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    From what I've heard Legrottaglie and Ze Maria are just days away from Roma... Geez, I wanted Legro :rolleyes::down:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
    I've only seen Trabelsi in Champions League action so Im not in a position to really judge him .. but from what I've seen he has got great pace, nice dribbling, which makes him effecient when attacking (sort of Zambro) but his defensive skills are not as good .. He just needs to play more to develop into a more complete player, I'm sure with time he will be a world-class player in the future ;)
    With time Trabelsi will transform into a world class player, indeed. He's physically strong, quick, defensively adept and brilliant on the offensive :thumb: If we didn't have Thuram then Trabelsi would be near the top of my wish list :cool:

OP
    dpforever

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #11
    ++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
    Geez, I wanted Legro :rolleyes::down:
    It's not like we desperately need him .. I mean we had the best defensive Serie A record for 3 successive years now .. and Montero-Ferrara weren't that bad .. Tudor and Thuram can always be used in defense too .. Fresi and Iuliano aren't bad backups either ..

Fresh rumours indicate that Salas would be swapped with Barca's out-of-favour Riquelme :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)