Roma might not start in Seria A?! (4 Viewers)

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
juvelover,
that is likely outcome if Roma fails to get finance sorted out even if the chances of that hapenning is remote.
Last year, Ternana in Serie B was reinstated because of Fiorentina's irregular finance, so logic says that if Roma doesn't get it right, Atalanta will be reinstated.

bahraini

May 20, 2003
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
Roma aren't going anywhere, wait and see. They'll pay off their debts in time.
i hope so
cuz its a big loss if roma wont play

but i think they r big enough to handle that

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
We could get Totti on a free, give him the worst salary in the team and never play him so that he's never selected for the Nazionale again and DP gets the number 10! HAHAHAHA! :D

bahraini

May 20, 2003
We could get Totti on a free, give him the worst salary in the team and never play him so that he's never selected for the Nazionale again and DP gets the number 10! HAHAHAHA! :D
i think
juve miss a water boy
:devil:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
:thumb: :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Atalanta Want Their Serie A Place Back

Atalanta, relegated to Serie B last season, have made a formal request to be re-admitted to the top-flight, due to AS Roma's difficulties in fulfilling all their administrative obligations.

The club said in a statement that they'd "send to the president of the Italian Olympic Committee, the national council and the national board a formal request of intervention by this last organisation (the national board)...for the assignation of Atalanta to Serie A."

The chances of Atalanta getting their place back look very slim indeed, however.

===

Wouldn't that be funny? :D

mate

Aug 28, 2002
I think that considering this, the Catania mess and also the problems with the pay-TV there is a hight risk that serie A and B will be postponed again :groan:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)