Roma might not start in Seria A?! (2 Viewers)

nina

Feb 18, 2001
According to Gazzetta Dello Sport Roma didn't get the licence from FIGC which would allow them to compete in Seria A. Other clubs all filled out the conditions, only Roma and Seria B side Napoli failed to do so.

All because of the financial problems. Napoli has on it's account -13 M € and Roma -54 M €! Adriano Galliani, the league's president, doubts that Roma will resolve all the problems on time. The deadline is 28th July and Roma has to get the money and pay the debts to 51 players in order to get the licence.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Again? How f. dumb can you get? :groan:

They got a deficit of I guess about €30m and they get Chivu for another €20m???

When will these morons start being responsible and stop giving the sport a bad rep? :mad:

maxmc

Jul 27, 2002
sell totti!?!

they'll manage somehow, but they suck anyway, like i already posted elsewhere i saw them playing yesterday - very poor....

btw alex, what should ur sig mean? is it actionscript?

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by maxmc ] ++
btw alex, what should ur sig mean? is it actionscript?
The returned value will always be 0 !!

About Roma .. I think they will again manage to get away with this .. but I don't think they will atleast be able to sign a new player (maybe just loan players) ..

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
Again? How f. dumb can you get? :groan:

They got a deficit of I guess about €30m and they get Chivu for another €20m???
Don't forget they are only paying 3m Euros per year, and not 20m Euros (actually 18m Euros) straight in cash ;)

Roma won't have any problem in saving it's ass :)

I don't think that they have 54m debts, but it probably only reflects the expenses and not the income, cos from what they have been saying today, they are still buying another striker at least. If they really had problems, they would be selling the players not purchasing new ones.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
There's no doubt about it, Roma will find a way to pay off their debts in time, whether it be from a sponsor, the sale of a player, or just out of thin air :D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
This is hilarious news, really.

Sick irony for Chivu there, who was all going "I need to make a step upwards, to Europe's elite"

In SerieB, that is :D

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
This is hilarious news, really.

Sick irony for Chivu there, who was all going "I need to make a step upwards, to Europe's elite"

In SerieB, that is :D
:LOL::LOL:

Jul 19, 2003
Really,
Roma bieng a big name in the Calcio shouldn't be suffering things like this. It makes the team look bad.If they have the luxuery of buying a player with this in their shoulders, then the cross is not as big as it seems, don't you think?

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
same story every year :rolleyes:

There is no way in hell they will not let Roma play in Serie A. It's just pile of journalistic diarrhea, It's the season......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)