Roma in crisis (1 Viewer)

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
Roma just got their their third consecutive loss against the team that Milan crushed with 3-0. Yesterday the group of fans called "boys" wanted to talk to Zebina, Totti and Capello and they are probably even angrier today.
I haven't seen today's game but I know that Panucci made a mistake in the last game that caused the winning goal and today he was shown the red card after something that caused a penalty for Modena.
The one who will probably get the most of the blame for this catastrophy start will be the boss Sensi who didn't buy Edgar Davids who was the only player Capello wanted for this season.
Roma is the team I dislike the most in Italy but I think Italy needs them in Europe, I hope they recover a bit soon so that they don't become a new Lazio or Fiorentina.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
It would be sad to see them go down but I don't mind if they're not title challengers ;)

Hope they do well in Europe! Untill they meet us! :devil:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
same here....

Roma in a relagation battle sounds kewl!

but hope they at least teach the second round in the CL.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
I hope they fail, totti gets injured, sensi goes bankrupt and capello is sacked. i hope they lose all 6 CL games, get knocked out in coppa 1st round, get relegated...

etc etc

forza modena

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
I hope they fail, totti gets injured, sensi goes bankrupt and capello is sacked. i hope they lose all 6 CL games, get knocked out in coppa 1st round, get relegated...

etc etc
i second that

nina

Feb 18, 2001
It's not Sensi's fault. Well partly anyway. It turned out that Capello didn't know of Roma's financial crisis and therefor wanted Davids although they couldn't afford him. Now it's too late to look for another player. The team doesn't even communicate among themselfs. This is the real crisis!

I wouldn't want to go to the training on Monday morning if I was a Roma player :D

Sivori

Jul 17, 2002
It's what happens when you build a team solely on money, it happend to Lazio, it happend to Fiorentina, it happend to Parma, and now it may happen to Roma.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
I saw highlites of the game and Roma have every reason to be upset though, as the penalty that was awarded to Modena was a joke which incensed Panucci and he got a red card.

But having said that, for Capello to take off Bati and Montella and play just Totti up front is just why Italy do not want to learn

Can you imagine Fergie taking off 2 strikers against a club that was just promoted to the premeirship at home, no i did not think so

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sivori ] ++
It's what happens when you build a team solely on money, it happend to Lazio, it happend to Fiorentina, it happend to Parma, and now it may happen to Roma.
When's Real Madrid Falling then?!! :confused:

Or maybe they spent so much, they broke the curse!!

K10

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++
I hope they recover a bit soon so that they don't become a new Lazio or Fiorentina.
The new Lazio seems better than the one with Crespo

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++

The new Lazio seems better than the one with Crespo
I dont think you can judge from the first few games....The only way we can judge at this point is thinking of the individuales that made a difference last season...

that would be NO NESTA and NO CRESPO.....

i dont see how a team can improve after these 2 blows.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
As far as I'm concerned,it couldnt happen to a better team !!!

Except for Montella, I really cant stand Roma (especially Totti !!!!)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
It looks like they are turning their attention to the ref, apparently he made some major mistakes. But blaming the ref for losing to Modena, Don Fabio? :rolleyes:

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
forza stefano farsini!(the ref)

btw i DO hope they do well in all competitions excpt in the serie a and also when they meet us.we don't have a good record against roma in recent years and i hope dp can change that.also,if roma start getting kicked out,relegated etc. then people will go talking about the serie a being lousy and stuff.....

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
As far as I'm concerned,it couldnt happen to a better team !!!

Except for Montella, I really cant stand Roma (especially Totti !!!!)
I only like Montella and Walter Samuel. cafu is OK, but the rest...:yuck: esp. cassano and totti

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)