Roma Fan (1 Viewer)

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Fedayn Roma ] ++
im not shutting up!! you guys could talk all you want. i dont care. we will just see in may who will take it!
and if we finish above roma that will because we were established earlier and had more time to get along as a team, right?

oh, and pleasant surprise. you are calling us guys, not faggots. you switched? :D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
well if you do win something thatll be good. itll be your fourth scudetto, while we have 27 and surely will fight for the 28th so it wont be an easy job for roma :)

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
im not shutting up!! you guys could talk all you want. i dont care. we will just see in may who will take it!
We'll be here, but you must promise to be here even if we win. Deal?

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
I've just noticed this thread.. how blind I was to miss all that action..? :wallbang:

hey Fedayn Roma.. u think your little jerk called Totti is better than DP..?

he maybe be better in one thing.. diving..!!and how many times he gets sent off..??

think again.. and get yourself a decent team to support.. I've never seen a team full of jerks..
starting from their president to their janitor.. :dontcare:

OP

Fedayn Roma

Oct 1, 2003
  • Thread Starter #70
    ++ [ originally posted by Al Harbi ] ++
    I've just noticed this thread.. how blind I was to miss all that action..? :wallbang:

hey Fedayn Roma.. u think your little jerk called Totti is better than DP..?

he maybe be better in one thing.. diving..!!and how many times he gets sent off..??

think again.. and get yourself a decent team to support.. I've never seen a team full of jerks..
    starting from their president to their janitor.. :dontcare:
    LOL. idiots like this, make me angry, then i start running my mouth. so i guess i made a mistake from the beginning, but no more stupid comments from me, except if someone pisses me off about roma, just like al harbi

now if you have never seen a team full of jerks, how can you call yourself a juve fan, if you havent seen your team??

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
    what do you expect from a guy like me.. you should see that coming.. specially when you are a roma fan visiting a juve forum and saying that totti is better than DP..!!

I hate roma and I'm proud of it.. itlian guys.. don't get me wrong.. I hate the club.. not the city.. I love Rome..

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ah well... now you know how i feel when the harbi guy says that

Ogf course i was joking dude!.

Dont feel sad ;) The roma guys are cool.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by Al Harbi ] ++
    I hate roma and I'm proud of it..
    What a stupid thing to say. Hating is a human weakness, it's a defect. If anything, one should be ashamed to hate, not proud.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++

What a stupid thing to say. Hating is a human weakness, it's a defect. If anything, one should be ashamed to hate, not proud.
    Yeah, I hate people who are like that :stuckup:

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++

maybe you are right.. I was a little bit excited to provoke a fight with that roma fan.. I feel sorry about it.. really.. I do..

but that want change my feelings towards roma.. I still hate them.. it's somethin that I can't control..

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    Hey...I mean it's a Juve forum...what do you guys expect??

A Roma fan came here with a not so friendly attitude (" I come to see how you guys talking bad about Roma....:blah: )...haven't said one nice thing about Juve...keep insulting our team, our captain and the fans...And you don't really think we won't be a bit offended.

I see lots of us have tired to be friendly, admitting Roma is a strong team and Totti has a good heart and sense of humour, but I don't feel our efforts being appreciated.

And guys...we've had more heated discussions elsewhere (or everywhere! :D ) in this forum so what's the big deal! Let's enjoy our freedom of speech here.

Fedayn Roma, we do welcome your presence here but when you try to criticize something, back it up with nice logical arguments.

Have fun! Everybody!!:cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)