Roma Fan (1 Viewer)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sunshine ] ++
oh and FYI, not all of us here are all out against Roma or their fans.
Not all are, but some of us are starting to think about their positive attitude to Roma, Totti and specially their fans, when they see such provocative posts from Roma fans on Juve forum.
Some of us means me.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
You know what?

After reading all the intelligient arguments from our new Roma fan, i was kinda wondering how old is this person? He reminded me a lot of my ignorant teenage dayz....you know...throwing insults anywhere with no solid data /proof..no nothing

Soooooooooo.......I got into the trouble into checking the info about this little friend in the profile and found that he is actually 25 years old!

Now that says a lot about the intelligence level of anyone linked with Roma. No wonder you like Totti!!!:dazed:

BTW, don't get me wrong. I don't hate Roma. I dislike Milan more. :D

And I'm the representative of silly stupid Juve fans, The ordinary Juve supporters do not post senseless posts like I do.:fool:

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Meow ] ++

Soooooooooo.......I got into the trouble into checking the info about this little friend in the profile and found that she is actually 25 years old!
You think that Michele is a "she"? :confused:
I thought it's a male name.

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
I think the Italian Michele is a male name [predominantly] but I could be wrong...
I think you're right i feel the same. Can be male or female name, but predominantly male usage in Italy.

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
What da ya mean??

Coz in my city...a 25 years old man don't talk like THIS........:D

BTW, probably he has gone....

Or he'll be back with more massive destructive weapons!!!

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Meow ] ++
What da ya mean??

Coz in my city...a 25 years old man don't talk like THIS........:D
You got me well Meow :D
I know 25 and more years old men, who behave and talk like this.

BTW, probably he has gone....

Or he'll be back with more massive destructive weapons!!!
:LOL:
Like what? :scared::D

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sunshine ] ++
i actually like the guy more cos of that book :) Toti that is..... not this Roma fan
I do too. He's a man with a heart.

Who cares about the size of his brains?? :D

OP

Fedayn Roma

Oct 1, 2003
  • Thread Starter #55
    kk. i see alot of posts, some talking smack, some not. Ok i am not 25years old. obviously i wouldn't put my real age, and second of all i am a male, but michele is how you say michael in italian. for those of you who are italian should know that.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Fedayn Roma ] ++
    kk. i see alot of posts, some talking smack, some not. Ok i am not 25years old. obviously i wouldn't put my real age, and second of all i am a male, but michele is how you say michael in italian. for those of you who are italian should know that.
    And whats the point of hiding your age??

Maybe in a girl , because that old thing about women´s age must not be asked,,,but in a man? :confused:

About the roma thing....dont take it too seriously,,,we love to joke about romanina players,,,but that doesnt mean that we dont see the talent that they have.

Is just that they (starting form his president) are annoying sometimes you know ;)

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

And whats the point of hiding your age??

Maybe in a girl , because that old thing about women´s age must not be asked,,,but in a man? :confused:

About the roma thing....dont take it too seriously,,,we love to joke about romanina players,,,but that doesnt mean that we dont see the talent that they have.
    Is just that they (starting form his president) are annoying sometimes you know ;)
    well i don't see none. chivu is there by mistake but next season he'll realize his mistake and leave. probably to iceland cause he'll want to stay as far as possible from rome.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Fedayn Roma ] ++
    well first of all. i wouldnt say shit about totti, way better than your small pathetic captain, second of all we have 3 scudetti, so do the math its 24 more to catch up, but if you look at it we were founded in 1927, long after you guys were. So yeah dont flatter yourself
    We only won the Serie A twice in the years before Roma was founded, in the 1904/1905 and 1925/1926 seasons. We then won it 5 times in a row from the 30/31 to 34/35 seasons, while Roma was around. Roma's most recent Serie A triumph was only over Juventus by 2 points...

:rolleyes:

Sep 28, 2002
    graham, why you bother. we won half of scudettos last decade and roma only one. is this because juve was established earlier? is that why we have two european cups? this is just uselles. in best case his response would be "our captain is much better than your small del piero"
    leave him alone in his small imaginary world where roma is the best.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Hehe I guess so... but still, it's always good to provide some relevant numbers just to shut him up. Nobody argues with record books :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)