Rolando - Porto - CB (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Douglas might be good on one-on-one's, but for a defender he is slow, but he's going to play for the Dutch NT soon, so grab him up before he becomes a regular player for the NT (which he will as Heitinga isn't as good as him) and his price will increase. Twente are some bitches when it comes to negotiations.

Make Tasci happen if he's EU :D
Didn't know that. We really should act fast, he's impressed me everytime i've seen him play.

Buy on AliExpress.com

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
Douglas might be good on one-on-one's, but for a defender he is slow, but he's going to play for the Dutch NT soon, so grab him up before he becomes a regular player for the NT (which he will as Heitinga isn't as good as him) and his price will increase. Twente are some bitches when it comes to negotiations.

Make Tasci happen if he's EU :D
He will not play for the dutch NT if he goes out of Holland before his first cap and he has to state to stay in Holland for a couple of years. Same situation as what happened with Solomon Kalou, however he went to Chelsea...

OP
Lo-Pan

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
  • Thread Starter #23
    Stop being such a girl, wipe your vadge already. It was directed at our forum transfer guru's not you.
    A truly spastic line...And it now makes me chuckle, to think I allowed myself to be annoyed by a child, with such a shockingly puerile grasp of english...but wait a second...should I not ne more careful, at even my playfulness??? COnsidering that Byrone is friendly with a couple of the moderators???? No, I shouldn't be. My support for juve has never been in question. My willingness, on thse forums, to fight the words of the mentally enfeebled, such as Byrone, with my own words, whatever others may make of them, is a common theme of my hundred or so posts....but then again, like so many members on here, who seem to afford themselves, and are afforded by others, some kind of sparkling, untouchable reputation, solely because they have made 10000000000000 posts, regardless of the fact that the majority of their posts are useless bullshit, i should tread carefully with these keys here and now...for Byrone is obviously content to abuse, and abuse, and laugh about it, knowing that his own merry band of virtual dicklickers will soon enough scold me, present me with an infraction...and his ego will be caressed...

i dont come on here to cause problems. I come on here to share my feelings and thoughts of Juve, with other Juventini...yes, i admit, i have an ego, and i find it so fucking hard to not respond and react to cyber goons...for that i hold up my hands and apologize to the people on here, who solely wish to read about, talk about, discuss, Juventus...not play EGO WARS....I am guilty of that. but I do not attack people, like many others on here, and then laugh, virtually, as my moderator mates attack my accused.

So good work, Byrone...you have reminded me, after staying quiet on such matters for a long time, that the major problem with this forum, is ignorant, arrogant kunts like you...and the moderators who laugh at whatever you write, whether its funny or not...cliquey pricks...why cant you all just join me in wanting to speak of Juventus????rather than ourselves...too much to ask.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
    Mar 14, 2009
    If you hate this forum and its users this much:

1) Just don't log in.

or

2) Just stay quiet if you need to benefit with multimedia section, etc.

No need for these drama posts.

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    A truly spastic line...And it now makes me chuckle, to think I allowed myself to be annoyed by a child, with such a shockingly puerile grasp of english...but wait a second...should I not ne more careful, at even my playfulness??? COnsidering that Byrone is friendly with a couple of the moderators???? No, I shouldn't be. My support for juve has never been in question. My willingness, on thse forums, to fight the words of the mentally enfeebled, such as Byrone, with my own words, whatever others may make of them, is a common theme of my hundred or so posts....but then again, like so many members on here, who seem to afford themselves, and are afforded by others, some kind of sparkling, untouchable reputation, solely because they have made 10000000000000 posts, regardless of the fact that the majority of their posts are useless bullshit, i should tread carefully with these keys here and now...for Byrone is obviously content to abuse, and abuse, and laugh about it, knowing that his own merry band of virtual dicklickers will soon enough scold me, present me with an infraction...and his ego will be caressed...

i dont come on here to cause problems. I come on here to share my feelings and thoughts of Juve, with other Juventini...yes, i admit, i have an ego, and i find it so fucking hard to not respond and react to cyber goons...for that i hold up my hands and apologize to the people on here, who solely wish to read about, talk about, discuss, Juventus...not play EGO WARS....I am guilty of that. but I do not attack people, like many others on here, and then laugh, virtually, as my moderator mates attack my accused.

So good work, Byrone...you have reminded me, after staying quiet on such matters for a long time, that the major problem with this forum, is ignorant, arrogant kunts like you...and the moderators who laugh at whatever you write, whether its funny or not...cliquey pricks...why cant you all just join me in wanting to speak of Juventus????rather than ourselves...too much to ask.
    Why do you have to write a short story every time you reply? I'm not gonna read your crap. Funny how you can highlight the idiocy in the forum yet you continue to post here.If you're so superior, why would you waste your intellect on feeble minded folks like myself?

You're a tool & a douche bag, you are wrong here. Instead of being a man & apologizing, you need to write unnecessary bs as you usually do.When you're wrong & you can't stand up & apologize, it says volumes about you as a person.I mean, you claim superiority yet your aim in life is to smoke yourself into a coma.Fucking rich.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Lol @ the way this fight started.

I've seen many fights started where even the involved parties had no idea what was the reason for fighting, but this one beats them all.

chester

Too busy to bother
    May 20, 2006
    With my very humble Italian, I think it says that Juve directors are in Portugal to discuss a transfer of 25 year old CB Rolando.
    He should have to cost around 10MEuro, he has a contract at Porto until 2014 and he has played 8 times for his NT.
    I can't really make more of it.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    That's about it and I didn't even read the article.

I'll pass. Gimme a guy at 7-8m + Sorensen-Camilleri as backups.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    That's about it and I didn't even read the article.

I'll pass. Gimme a guy at 7-8m + Sorensen-Camilleri as backups.
    Well, now that Chiello might leave. :scared:

His agent in Italy(Tinti) confirmed that Juve are in pole for him. Roma also interested. Wolfsburg too.

I can't believe Chiello might go. We better get Sakho then.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Where is Chiellini going? I never thought Chiellini was a player that will become a club icon, contrary to popular belief.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
    I don't even care anymore. Anyone wants to leave? Just walk out. I am not attaced to any of the players without Alex. Anyone can leave. It's not like Trezeguet might be shipped, Nedved may be forced to retire.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    I might of misinterpreted his comments and adding the fact that we spoke to Real...

We shouldn't be thinking about selling him(if true). We should add to these players, not subtract.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006
    I might of misinterpreted his comments and adding the fact that we spoke to Real...

We shouldn't be thinking about selling him(if true). We should add to these players, not subtract.
    :lol:

He said he doesn't want to leave neither the club wants to sell him.

May 22, 2007

He was very pissed. Also saying there won't be a revolution, but some changes to the squad in the summer.

Doesn't inspire confidence about the mercato. This club selling him will be a complete joke and I'll personally lose a lot of interest.

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
    Rolando's agent said he'll leave Porto and we're in pole with Roma? FML.

Dudes, I'll have hope until the day I know who'll be our next coach. I don't have any great expectations anyway... This management is really pissing me off.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)