Rolando Mandragora (8 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
i wonder how his probable acl injury affects our option. rumor said we already gave our word to pozzo about buying him back.
Well, that's that one out of the window...great. We aren't going to buy an injured player, he'd never pass the medical.

Postpone the deal for a season? We've no idea how he will come back. Probably ruins at least one move for us this summer.

He doesn't have much luck with injuries, had foot problems ongoing for a long time, now this.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Well, that's that one out of the window...great. We aren't going to buy an injured player, he'd never pass the medical.

Postpone the deal for a season? We've no idea how he will come back. Probably ruins at least one move for us this summer.

He doesn't have much luck with injuries, had foot problems ongoing for a long time, now this.
Very annoying, I think he could be a useful squad player. Feel for him

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

I'm hoping we can postpone, might free up that money to use on another young talent.

Apr 17, 2013
i wonder how his probable acl injury affects our option. rumor said we already gave our word to pozzo about buying him back.
so we buy kulu a fortune just before the Covid, the sale of Perrin is compromised with the risk that genoa goes down, mandragora now has a serious injury, who's next, maybe pjanic ?

I wonder what will be the amount of the capital increase this year to fix all of Fabio's bullshits ?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
so we buy kulu a fortune just before the Covid, the sale of Perrin is compromised with the risk that genoa goes down, mandragora now has a serious injury, who's next, maybe pjanic ?

I wonder what will be the amount of the capital increase this year to fix all of Fabio's bullshits ?
Didn't atalanta want perin? Genoa won't pay a penny irrespective of their survival. Fuck em as long as perin stays injury free he has resale.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
What is the injury?
according to their coach, it's acl tear probably. i guess the club will make a statement today.

- - - Updated - - -

didn't we sign isla while he was still in the middle of his rehabilitation process after his acl tear?

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2020
There have been some articles saying we were discussing a swap between Mandragora and Cristante. Hopefully that’s off now. I’d say respect the agreement and let him stay with us.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
good to see he has the Juve DNA in him

Shame, i actually liked him, would have been a good option to rest Bentan in the regista role next season, they seem rather similar, even though we would have probably sold him.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Another prospect, another injury. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Bring him home. He will fit in with Khedira, Chiellini, Pjaca, Milik Demiral, MDS, and Costa

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)