Rolando Mandragora (3 Viewers)

Itay

Aug 10, 2009
EPL lovers play FIFA...people who know something about football play PES.

So that Claudio guy doesn't know $#@!.
Are you serious? PES is garbage. since 2010 FIFA is the only ruler.
Well, with the exception of this year - both PES and FIFA were trash.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Fools.

Look him up in FM. If his potential is high, we have a future WC player on the books.
Was jk obvs. I dont know why people measure a players ability taking in consideration random numbers put in a video game, thinkered by some techy japanese.

About mandragora, i just want him here already. He will be a monster DM and IMO we MUST bring him this season. he will surprise a lot of people.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
PES sucks and keeps getting worse. people just love to hate on FiFA, which is far from perfect, but clearly ahead of PES.
people who can't see this are biased as fuck. PES started to die with the first release on "next gen" consoles and FiFA is the better game ever since PES 2008.

- coming from a former FiFA hater and PES fanboy.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
PES sucks and keeps getting worse. people just love to hate on FiFA, which is far from perfect, but clearly ahead of PES.
people who can't see this are biased as fuck. PES started to die with the first release on "next gen" consoles and FiFA is the better game ever since PES 2008.

- coming from a former FiFA hater and PES fanboy.
PES did considerably better in the review scores this year. The game itself is very good, the bugs/online stuff is not.

BTW I think the idea with Mandragora is still to keep him until January and then see the condition of Marchisio.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)