Rolando Mandragora (4 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We know the "with and without" marchisio record this season
You'll see a scary similar thing when doing this with Tiago Motta at Inter and PSG

Both had a dramatical impact on the results their teams get when they play. Exceptionally undervalued players. If Mandragora would share this characteristic, and especially picking him up so early, would be an insane deal

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Having medicals now according to Agresti.

Romeo Agresti ‏@romeoagresti
#Juventus: sono iniziate le visite mediche per Rolando #Mandragora. @GoalItalia

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Or maybe they develop him for us for few years. Tho we will need to give him few rabies shots to quell the mad dog brainless defending and the Scholes twat tackling.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Non of them are related, Mandragora is an 18 year old who has 2-3 appearances in Serie A, too soon to talk of anything in terms of being with our squad, let alone who he would displace. He will be training camp in summer, and most likely will be loaned out, or kept as backup if impresses enough.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
$#@! that we should keep Lemina, aslong is he isnt full crippled, when the heck is he coming back.
:tup: I really like Lemina, he's a very promising mofo, we should keep him. His injury isn't a career ending one so I see no problem with keeping him. Our own Allan that I wanted us to sign last summer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)