Rodrigo Taddei - AMR - Roma (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
James Rodríguez of Banfield. I see in you are Colombian. :p
yeah i am but i don't really follow colombian football closely, i knew i had seen him somewhere tho :lol:,that's why i guess. Oh and that the dumbass we have as NT coach doesn't trust the young talent and keeps calling the "oldies" who are a complete piece of shit :sergio:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I sincerely hope Marrota and Del Neri are not considering offloading Melo, Diego, and Giovinco as well.

Imagine starting the season without the aforementioned trio, and with Palombo, Pepe, and Taddei in our ranks :yuck: :inter:

May 22, 2007
yeah i am but i don't really follow colombian football closely, i knew i had seen him somewhere tho :lol:,that's why i guess. Oh and that the dumbass we have as NT coach doesn't trust the young talent and keeps calling the "oldies" who are a complete piece of shit :sergio:
Heh, too bad. I must admit I know few of your players currently.

el Manco

May 25, 2010
I sincerely hope Marrota and Del Neri are not considering offloading Melo, Diego, and Giovinco as well.

Imagine starting the season without the aforementioned trio, and with Palombo, Pepe, and Taddei in our ranks :yuck: :inter:
Melo and Diego are the soul of the team. Incredible football talents who proved their worth. They should be kept at all cost.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
57000+ posts mean nothing to you? :shifty:
Well you dont do it in every single post, and pick your moments, even if you overuse it too. But this El Manco guy, every single of his been trolling with sarcasm, woopy, big deal when its so overdone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)