Rodrigo de Paul - Midfielder - Atletico Madrid (8 Viewers)

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
We should have signed this guy last summer. Instead we spent 72 mil + 10 mil bonus on Arthur :lol:
Yeah. I always thought how Sergej is overpriced, plus even more since he's under Lotito. But when I see how we signed Arthur it makes me literally sick. I can't believe how high his fee is considering how useless he is. He's not good at any role in midfield.
We didn't spend 72 mil + 10 million bonuses on Arthur, we spent something like 17 million assuming all bonuses are activated. Barca bought Pjanic for 60 million + 5 million in bonuses from us and only then did we buy Arthur for 72 million + 10 in bonuses. It was an accounting trick, given we amortise the cost of the transfer through the duration of the contract, while the bank gives us the full amount in one lump sum from the sale.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
We didn't spend 72 mil + 10 million bonuses on Arthur, we spent something like 17 million assuming all bonuses are activated. Barca bought Pjanic for 60 million + 5 million in bonuses from us and only then did we buy Arthur for 72 million + 10 in bonuses. It was an accounting trick, given we amortise the cost of the transfer through the duration of the contract, while the bank gives us the full amount in one lump sum from the sale.
This call simbiosys mutualism

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
And thanks to this trick, we are stuck with useless Arthur for years.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Had McKennie fooled in every 1 v 1 but I'm not sure about him. He won't get that space for us and seems to be reliant on having the freedom to float about wherever he wants.

I don't think he is good enough to do that at the level we should want to be.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
who would you like to see us getting then? (realistically ) options are limited
Journalists seem limited. I somehow fail to see how out of hundreds of clubs only options are Locatelli, de Paul and Aouar. Really? I doubt elite clubs would chase first two players mentioned. Does that mean non of the elite clubs are capable of signing a mid player this summer? I doubt it.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Journalists seem limited. I somehow fail to see how out of hundreds of clubs only options are Locatelli, de Paul and Aouar. Really? I doubt elite clubs would chase first two players mentioned. Does that mean non of the elite clubs are capable of signing a mid player this summer? I doubt it.
You are missing out on pogba

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)