Rodrigo Bentancur (25 Viewers)

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Another MOM worthy performance today apparently. He and Kulu are flourishing. What a shame.
Yes it was and add Romero to those two. Not that I want Conte here but presently have to admit Bent is doing what was expected at Juve. Kulu playing well together with Kane and Son.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Repeat after me: expectations and pressure level at T0ttenham are completely different. They're happy with top 4 every year, here it's a tragedy.
You're telling me it's not a tragedy for a team that made the UCL final just 3 years ago to fail in getting top 4?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
You're telling me it's not a tragedy for a team that made the UCL final just 3 years ago to fail in getting top 4?
He said top 4 is fine for Spurs fans, and tbh that is pretty much their level, a top 4 team, but that's also because of the competitiveness of the PL. Still, the competitiveness doesn't dilute the fact that Spurs over the past 30 years have not really won a lot, and aside from the Pochettino era it was seen as a huge success if Spurs even finished 4th. So it's right to say that the pressure at Spurs is not the same as Juventus. I'd say to not finish 1st at Juventus is something of a travesty.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)