Rodrigo Bentancur (58 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He should have been the last of the bad bunch to leave (Ramsey, Rabiot, Arthur, McKennie), he offered the most on the pitch, he was cheap in terms of yearly cost and wages, and even if he stayed, he would have been solid depth. But he gave us the most plusvalenza so we cashed in before those others. Good for him that he's doing well

Buy on AliExpress.com

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
He should have been the last of the bad bunch to leave (Ramsey, Rabiot, Arthur, McKennie), he offered the most on the pitch, he was cheap in terms of yearly cost and wages, and even if he stayed, he would have been solid depth. But he gave us the most plusvalenza so we cashed in before those others. Good for him that he's doing well
His cheap giveaways in our half were terrifying though. I still get shivers when I think of some games, like the Porto one(s).

I'm not missing him one bit tbh. He was solid bar the dumb giveaways, we can find plenty of players him. We need more creative mids and wingers now anyway.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
His cheap giveaways in our half were terrifying though. I still get shivers when I think of some games, like the Porto one(s).

I'm not missing him one bit tbh. He was solid bar the dumb giveaways, we can find plenty of players him. We need more creative mids and wingers now anyway.
Exactly, the most retarded of the retarded bunch. Good riddance, he probably needed a change of scenery himself

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

Yeah, he wasn't really flawless, but I would always prefer him over lazy bum Rabiot, soft tired Arthur, Jmed patient Ramsey and headless chicken McK. When we were still somewhat good few years ago, he showed he can be useful and contribute. But yes, at best, he should be 5th/6th choice at a club of our level.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
meh he was mentally shot at this point.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I'm sure we would have gladly sold Rabiot and Arthur if anyone had been willing to buy them
Well, that's my whole point. If I had to pick, he would have been the last to go. But he netted us the most plusvalenza, and also, you can't sell 5 mids in January, no matter how shit they are

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Don't just dont, he was, is, and always will be terrible.

Two semi-decent games for Spurs don't change that.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Well, that's my whole point. If I had to pick, he would have been the last to go. But he netted us the most plusvalenza, and also, you can't sell 5 mids in January, no matter how shit they are
I'm more than happy now that he's gone.... Yes, Rabiot and Arthut should have left too but I just hope we do it during the summer. Benta is average in everything at best, we need MF players that are actually good at least in something, defending, positioning, attacking, creating

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I'm more than happy now that he's gone.... Yes, Rabiot and Arthut should have left too but I just hope we do it during the summer. Benta is average in everything at best, we need MF players that are actually good at least in something, defending, positioning, attacking, creating
Those others will be much harder to move (except McK). Ramsey we can only hope at another loan. Arthur too, his cost is too high. Rabiot we might be able to sell, but he will have to cooperate (take a paycut). Bentancur was the only sellable one (at a plusvalenza), and while he's far from the worst to have out of them, he was the only one we were able to sell. That's the magic of cheap cost and low wages @paratici

- - - Updated - - -

Doesnt matter the order of shittyness, ALL shitty players need to be offloaded as soon as possible, Benta happened to be the soonest.
It doesn't matter? I think it does, we are still playing Rabiot as mezzala because we got no one else. He might actually be here next season as well due to ridiculous wages, and people will claim Allegri liked him and wanted him to stay. And he's the biggest shit we have currently

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Those others will be much harder to move (except McK). Ramsey we can only hope at another loan. Arthur too, his cost is too high. Rabiot we might be able to sell, but he will have to cooperate (take a paycut). Bentancur was the only sellable one (at a plusvalenza), and while he's far from the worst to have out of them, he was the only one we were able to sell. That's the magic of cheap cost and low wages @paratici

- - - Updated - - -

It doesn't matter? I think it does, we are still playing Rabiot as mezzala because we got no one else. He might actually be here next season as well due to ridiculous wages, and people will claim Allegri liked him and wanted him to stay. And he's the biggest shit we have currently
I think Bentancur and Rabiot are pretty much equally shitty.
Bentancur is gone, so maybe some people are having nostalgic amnesia about how awful he actually was.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I think Bentancur and Rabiot are pretty much equally shitty.
Bentancur is gone, so maybe some people are having nostalgic amnesia about how awful he actually was.
Nope, i said the same when he was here. Rabiot is a starter at a position we need genuine class in, our production from the mezzala positions is non existent.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Bentancur: "Conte is similar to Allegri. They both only think about winning. Conte lives football in an incredible way and he transmits that to the players: I am very happy to be here with him."

[Goal Italia]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)