Rodrigo Bentancur (50 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
They’ll soon find out their club will have paid €26M for a midfielder who can’t score goals, can’t shoot properly, loves passing backwards and sideways, lacks dynamism and has gone backwards in development since one decent season a couple of seasons ago.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
They’ll soon find out their club will have paid €26M for a midfielder who can’t score goals, can’t shoot properly, loves passing backwards and sideways, lacks dynamism and has gone backwards in development since one decent season a couple of seasons ago.
And the best thing is that it aint our fucking problem anymore

Strickland

May 17, 2019
26m? I thought it was 19m?

ah, found it, its 19m + 5m in bonuses.
https://www.juventus.com/images/image/upload/dev/tawrjugmv5ttkhrt7zle.pdf

tbh I think it's a decent deal for Spurs, they could've done a lot worse (like Rabiot).

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
how was he today?
started on the bench and came as sub in second half.
He definitely improved them when he came on. They were booed off their home pitch at the end of the first half. It was 1-1 thanks to an awful own goal by Southampton, but Southampton missed 3 tap-ins, had 62% possession, and outshot them 15-2. (I bet certain Allegri hating, Conte fanboi thinks this was great performance lol @Vlad )

Spurs have swung the game around and taken a lead since Rodrigo came on.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
He definitely improved them when he came on. They were booed off their home pitch at the end of the first half. It was 1-1 thanks to an awful own goal by Southampton, but Southampton missed 3 tap-ins, had 62% possession, and outshot them 15-2. (I bet certain Allegri hating, Conte fanboi thinks this was great performance lol @Vlad )

Spurs have swung the game around and taken a lead since Rodrigo came on.
then they lost the lead and now trailing 2-3 at home lol

bentancur isn't bad though. his passing is accurate, had a couple of nice long passes too. they conceded after to two nicely executed, beckham-like crosses, there was nothing bentancur could have done against those.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Did you see the sprint of fresh Kulu to a counter after Kane's pass? It was ridiculous, like in slow motion lol
It’s unbelievable how slow this guy is. There is no way he was this slow at Parma. His great half-season was while playing on the counter, which just can’t happen with this pathetic speed. Lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)