Rodrigo Bentancur (23 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Unless I'm missing something, his getting praise from spur fans, maybe they have low expectations than us.

"All of these things but what I loved was how composed he looked with the ball in congested areas when we were defending. Good feet to move the ball out of danger. Already reads the game well. I think he’s going to establish himself very quickly."

"Looks skilful on the ball but has a real physical power, mobile as well. Looks like a bargain."

"Really liked what I saw from him today, hope to see him start against southampton"

https://thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/rodrigo-bentancur.44187/page-19

- - - Updated - - -

Keeps Agent Tici in the job.
He got a dumb yellow in less than 10 minutes on the pitch. The same thing he did for several years here. And he had good feet here for moving the ball out of danger too, and looked composed to the point of non-chalance on the ball in danger areas here too, until he’d have his once a match brainfart where he just gifted a scoring chance or goal to the opponent with a bonehead pass. It will show up there when he plays more than 10 minutes.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Unless I'm missing something, his getting praise from spur fans, maybe they have low expectations than us.

"All of these things but what I loved was how composed he looked with the ball in congested areas when we were defending. Good feet to move the ball out of danger. Already reads the game well. I think he’s going to establish himself very quickly."

"Looks skilful on the ball but has a real physical power, mobile as well. Looks like a bargain."

"Really liked what I saw from him today, hope to see him start against southampton"

https://thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/rodrigo-bentancur.44187/page-19

- - - Updated - - -

Keeps Agent Tici in the job.
They are delusional. He is trash and will ever be.
We tried for several years to extract excellence from him but it was like trying to extract orange juice from stone.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
why people shitting on him? sometimes players thrive in a new environment and under a new coach. it's not something that didn't happen before.

best of luck to him. he played many years here and he wasn't the best player but always gave his all.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
why people shitting on him? sometimes players thrive in a new environment and under a new coach. it's not something that didn't happen before.

best of luck to him. he played many years here and he wasn't the best player but always gave his all.
I put the chance of Bentancur playing consistently well for Totenham at 0%.
This guy is a blatantly mediocre player. I won't remember him next month.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)