Rodrigo Bentancur (8 Viewers)

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
If by position, a player is close to the goal, yet never score, he is not at a top level. I recall just 1 goal in his Juve time and that came against Roma. Looking at his celebration, surely he couldn't believe he'd scored himself..
he also scored nice goal against Viola , also one header against Udinese . But as i said , his defensive work is good , but going forward he needs to improve .

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Strange feeling that he might be leaving because he’s still our third best CM. Better player than Arthur, Rabiot and Ramsey but obviously we can’t even give those idiots away.

His defensive contribution will be missed but his offensive contribution certainly won’t. I won’t miss his terrible shooting or lack of final ball, nor will I miss him gifting possession back to the opposition.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Strange feeling that he might be leaving because he’s still our third best CM. Better player than Arthur, Rabiot and Ramsey but obviously we can’t even give those idiots away.

His defensive contribution will be missed but his offensive contribution certainly won’t. I won’t miss his terrible shooting or lack of final ball, nor will I miss him gifting possession back to the opposition.
His thoughtlessness and cheap yellows won’t be missed.

I just summed up his Juventus career.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012

I compared Zakaria and Benta this morning on squawka or w/e the name of the site is. Zakaria is the better tackler, Benta has more interceptions. The big difference is fouls, Zakaria is way better here.

Offensively it seems like Zakaria is again the better player. He can initiate some counters with his runs, Benta is exactly the opposite, he always goes for the easy back pass due to his inability to do some useful ones forward.

If Spurs are offering 30m and we can get Zakaria for 7m, both on comparable wages and Allegri approves, then there's no reason not to do this. I'll take Benta over Rabiot/Ramsey/Arthur but let's be honest - he contributes massively to the "our midfield sucks" cause.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I compared Zakaria and Benta this morning on squawka or w/e the name of the site is. Zakaria is the better tackler, Benta has more interceptions. The big difference is fouls, Zakaria is way better here.

Offensively it seems like Zakaria is again the better player. He can initiate some counters with his runs, Benta is exactly the opposite, he always goes for the easy back pass due to his inability to do some useful ones forward.

If Spurs are offering 30m and we can get Zakaria for 7m, both on comparable wages and Allegri approves, then there's no reason not to do this. I'll take Benta over Rabiot/Ramsey/Arthur but let's be honest - he contributes massively to the "our midfield sucks" cause.
I’ve not seen a lot of Zakaria as I don’t watch the BL but what I have seen of him he seems quite good on the ball and isn’t shy of carrying the ball forward, even if he doesn’t look all that clever with his final ball.

You’re right though, it’s a certain improvement if we can get 20/25m for Bentancur and pay 5 m for Zakaria we will have a better midfield for a profit of around 15m.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Benta’s not the worst of the bunch though...
(Looking at Ramsey, rabiot, Arthur)
Talent wise he is.

He’s just the least shit option. Still has no business being anywhere near our starting lineup. He can’t pass, shoot, create, score - offers nothing but the odd good tackle after he inevitably misplaced a pass and needs to recover. Also he’s a yellow card magnet.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Yea we should jump on any amount of cash that can be gotten for him. He's shit. The only possible explanation is that Tici feels overwhelmed by guilt for what he did to us for years and is working to make amends.
Tici genuinely believes Bentancur is dope. Same with Kulu. Wish he’d go after Ramsey too, seems like a club that dipshit would actually accept.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)