Rodrigo Bentancur (16 Viewers)

Oct 23, 2011
Nah, I don't hate him. Bentancur always gives his best, it's not his fault that the club hasn't figured out that he is a mid-tier/relegation level player after so many years at the club. His limitations are painfully obvious yet every coach keeps on fielding him (because we don't have much better).

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Wasn't there a time where he showed a lot of promise and made us think he could be a good midfielder moving forward???

What the fuck happened?

Didn't Simeone want him last summer?

What the fuck happened?

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Watching the All or Nothing series, I will never forgive him for that Porto fuck up, never.

Dumb fuck!
As awful as that stupid mistake was, it was only 1-0 in the first minute of a total of +210 minutes over two legs. A lot of shit happened after that mistake that led to our elimination.

Also, we likely would've got properly fucked by Chelsea in QF anyways. Let it go Elvin.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
As awful as that stupid mistake was, it was only 1-0 in the first minute of a total of +210 minutes over two legs. A lot of shit happened after that mistake that led to our elimination.

Also, we likely would've got properly fucked by Chelsea in QF anyways. Let it go Elvin.
That kinda shit is mega demoralizing tho. It's always important to start well.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
That kinda shit is mega demoralizing tho. It's always important to start well.
True, not absolving Bentancur from the blame. But for me, I was more frustrated by the penalty Demiral gave away in the return leg. That Porto away goal raised the tension and pressure sky-high and was much more damaging imo at the end.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)