Rodrigo Bentancur (43 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Seems to cover the most distance, can stats confirm?
considering only juve players, only locatelli ran more yesterday, but the difference was marginal (11641 vs 11654 metres lol)

some roma players covered a bit more: cristante 12497 (insane), mkhitaryan 11898, pellegrini 11722. the rest of the players are below 11 km

Jun 16, 2020
Pleasant surprise compared to last season. I think last season was some explosion of negativity, it was deserved after all the mistakes he made, but Pirlo wasn’t helping either.

He seems to be okay as long as he isn’t the focal point of our midfield. I really like the understanding between Loca and Bentancur, mostly seen how they occupy the spaces when we don’t have the ball.

I’d like him to specialize a bit more in certain things. He’ll probably never be a attacking threat, but we use his pace quite often to frustrate their build up. I remember during the Sarri season he won so many balls at the opponents half, although we had a very different approach during games. There’s room for improvement, hopefully he’s able to create more dangerous situations while doing that.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Max gets him. Benta can't run with the ball, can't build plays, he's not good positioning but he has a good engine and he knows how to defend... best game in years

I'm glad cuz I was really hating Benta like a lot...

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Uncertain future for Bentancur and Arthur: the bianconero management and Allegri will evaluate their performance from now untill the end of the season and will decide whether to keep or sell them in the summer.

[Corriere dello Sport via @AroundJuventus]

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Uncertain future for Bentancur and Arthur: the bianconero management and Allegri will evaluate their performance from now untill the end of the season and will decide whether to keep or sell them in the summer.

[Corriere dello Sport via @AroundJuventus]
Problem is that nobody will buy Arthur for anything like what we need to avoid a large loss. I actually struggle to see who would bid for him in the first place and who he would agree to join.

With Bentancur we have the 50% deal with Boca too.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Problem is that nobody will buy Arthur for anything like what we need to avoid a large loss. I actually struggle to see who would bid for him in the first place and who he would agree to join.

FFP is relaxed, so as we saw with the Ronaldo deal, selling him for a loss is better than keeping him if he doesn’t start to contribute and convince.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004

Any chance Xavi might like him at his Barca?

I remember Arthur was reluctant to leave them so could we not do another inflated swap with one of their players?

It's either that or loan him for eternity like we did with Tiago etc

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Injured too. Knock on knee.
Rodrigo Bentancur - Picks up injury with national team Bentancur subbed in the second half of the match against Argentina due to a blow to the knee, Sky Italy reports. Impact Bentancur came up limping after a tackle and will take some tests to assess whether he sustained any structural damage and determine if he will report back to his side early.

Not good if more than a muscle type injury. I don't believe he's first 11 Juve material but serves a purpose defensively. Bent though appears to have regressed with his level of play last few years.. A Juve scoring goals issue for Max so I think that's why he hasn't been penciled into the starting lineup for Juve often.

Anyone have any further news?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)