Rodrigo Bentancur (33 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
trash

he is so bad that even after a heavy loss like this there is zero activity in his thread

zero contribution for a zero impact player

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Thought he had a decent game. Covered well on numerous occasions and much tidier with the ball when receiving from deep.

Never going to be a player to create though and that's the issue. With Arthur, Rabiot and Bentancur we don't have anyone to open teams up from midfield.

Jun 6, 2015
He was our better mid today, but he needs leaders around him. He cant be a primary creator nor can he bring the energy of a Vidal or Radja. Hes the last mid that should leave of the current bunch
Yeah I agree. I actually feel that most of our midfielders could be part of a good working midfield. We just don't have the right mixture of players and lack that one high quality player who makes it easier for the others.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Yeah I agree. I actually feel that most of our midfielders could be part of a good working midfield. We just don't have the right mixture of players and lack that one high quality player who makes it easier for the others.
Yep, he looked good with Pjanic and Matuidi, even when they were on a clear decline. But Rabiot and Arthur struggle themselves, so he wont be the one carrying them obviously, hes not that. Do real improvements instead of patchwork and he will look much better

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Yeah because we have guys like Bentancur in the middle.
No, because we habe guys like Cuads and Chiesa wide, and even our forwards like to drift out. Heck, his supposed more attacking partner in midfield attacks more from wide than through the middle. We have a bunch of pussies that run from contact

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
The midfield needs to be seriously upgraded. Rabiot, Berna, and Ramsey clearly need to go. McKennie and Arthur can stay for now. The last guy is Benta and Tuzz even have the argument about his leave or stay because of the Boca clause and because of his fuckups/sideway passes/silly yellow cards/inconsistent form.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)