Rodrigo Bentancur (14 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Really losing hope in you Rodrigo. Once one of the brightest talents is now becoming a shadow at best. Can't control or pass, did a sturardinho move on the edge of our box. Pirlo needs to tell him to lift his game or sit on bench for the next 5 games.

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Arthur needs to come on. When you have a midfielder that just doesnt have his night, you need to sub him out, now two ways about it. A proper coach would do that. Arthur and Mckenie in, Benta and Ramsey, out.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Dreadful first half, it was like Morata against Atalanta level.

Thought he was very good in the second half but very easily could have been sent off.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
There was one instance where we were on the counter and had about 4 free players on the left hand side of the pitch but he decided to slow it down and turn to the right to play a square ball. I'm not sure why he does that, he needs to have more urgency.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
There was one instance where we were on the counter and had about 4 free players on the left hand side of the pitch but he decided to slow it down and turn to the right to play a square ball. I'm not sure why he does that, he needs to have more urgency.
I think he thought it was a foul that led to him getting the ball. Our players seem to have an issue with playing to the referee's whistle and tend to just stop playing until they are encouraged to go on. We need to stop doing that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)