Rodrigo Bentancur (58 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Standard performance from him. Had a very good game over the weekend, which will be followed by several games where he can barely make a straight pass. I dont understand his fans, what do they see in him? Rotation option at best and the fact that he is regularly starting games for us is a testament how woeful other options in the middle are.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
I'm a fan of him because he's poor man Marchisio :cry:
Maybe you all just have wrong expectation about him. I know his limitation and never expect him to be WC

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Standard performance from him. Had a very good game over the weekend, which will be followed by several games where he can barely make a straight pass. I dont understand his fans, what do they see in him? Rotation option at best and the fact that he is regularly starting games for us is a testament how woeful other options in the middle are.
Reminds me of Marchisio fanboys back in the day although to be fair to him, Cheesio did develop into a really good midfielder. He's in that Cheesio category where he can be a very good complimentary to the very great midfielders.

It's games like today where he had to run the midfield but he's clearly proving to be incapable of doing that.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
It's games like today where he had to run the midfield but he's clearly proving to be incapable of doing that.
he literally just did it three days ago, so to say he’s incapable is non sense, and I’m not even a fan of the guy. His inconsistency is whats holding him back, not ability.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Reminds me of Marchisio fanboys back in the day although to be fair to him, Cheesio did develop into a really good midfielder. He's in that Cheesio category where he can be a very good complimentary to the very great midfielders.

Hes sidekick at best. His body language is all wrong. Hes the last guy Id turn to when it gets tough. He isnt a bad player, but he simply isnt what some people, including our coach, expect from him. We have a lot of mentally fragile players, that switch off when it matters.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Absolutely fucking awful tonight, but not like he was the only one. But yeah, the tone was set for this performance in the first minute or the game when he lost the ball in his own half and we nearly gifted Fiorentina a dangerous counter-attack. Nothing he tried worked. Has regressed horribly this season under Pirlo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)