▪9/10 Long balls succeed
▪2/2 Take-ons succeed
▪5/6 Tackles succeed
▪7 Recoveries
▪1 Interception
▪1 Clearance
▪3 Chances created

▪3 Key passes

waiting for a third midfielder to step up.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Bentancur stats v Parma:

▪110 Touches
▪98% Passes succeed
▪9/10 Long balls succeed
▪2/2 Take-ons succeed
▪5/6 Tackles succeed
▪7 Recoveries
▪3 Chances created
▪3 Key passes
damn, impressive. just checked, 8/10 duels won too. :oops2: i bet he'll be in the top3 runners too once the league releases the stats

honestly, i really don't want to see arthur in the middle of the pitch if this bentancur is available. let's hope that with proper rotation, he can keep this form

Jun 6, 2015
damn, impressive. just checked, 8/10 duels won too. :oops2: i bet he'll be in the top3 runners too once the league releases the stats

honestly, i really don't want to see arthur in the middle of the pitch if this bentancur is available. let's hope that with proper rotation, he can keep this form
I think it's unrealistic to expect anyone to play as well as he did today night in night out but if we could get like three quarters of this performance I'd be quite content.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I think it's unrealistic to expect anyone to play as well as he did today night in night out but if we could get like three quarters of this performance I'd be quite content.
agreed, and i don't expect him to repeat all these stats anytime soon. parma press was nonexistent, bentancur had a relatively easy job. bentancur still was a pleasant surprise

and finally @Hust got a proper answer to his question from the other day: hangover hopefully ended here

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Bentancur stats v Parma:

▪110 Touches
▪98% Passes succeed
▪3/7 Crosses succeed
▪9/10 Long balls succeed
▪2/2 Take-ons succeed
▪5/6 Tackles succeed
▪7 Recoveries
▪1 Interception
▪1 Clearance
▪3 Chances created

▪3 Key passes

waiting for a third midfielder to step up.
Really surprised to see that long ball stat. I suppose a long diagonal counts, and they were easy to come by, but I didn't like his long searching pass/through ball. Those are difficult anyway because they are straight. Glad to be wrong if so.

Other than that he did everything right, had the run of the midfield. He tends to play well in good performances, not sure if that is cause or effect. Consistency is always the issue with him, so I'm not going to get too excited. It's different in congested games that require balanced play in either direction.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
He's been playing with a lot of intensity since he got benched. I think he got way too comfortable and took his starting place for granted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)