Rodrigo Bentancur (94 Viewers)

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
. I understand improvement is not a linear motion, but he makes more big mistakes than even two-three years ago. Yes, a bad pass can be amplified more as a regista, but they do not come in an acceptable quantity. Bentancur is, what Bill Belichick calls, a JAG (just a guy). A JAG is easily replaced and hardly ever missed once parted ways with. If Bentancur left the club, would there ever be a moment where you’d look at a midfielder and said, “damn I wish this new guy did __________ like Bentancur did.” Never would you say this. Bentancur is dictionary definition of a JAG.
wtf is this wall of symbols? JAG did make an interception and assist to Chiesa, the same JAG did make a great longball to Chiesa for a penalty, and I don't count an amount of balls he won. And again for people at the back, because of the "no tuzzer left behind" rule – he is a fucking DM, a defensive midfielder.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 6, 2015
I think what you really meant to say was he wasnt as worse as some other players today.
I guess this speaks about the standards of Juve midfield these days where all you need to do is play less worse than the others and you get a pass.
No I didn't. I simply think he had a good game today. Kept the ball well, hardly misplaced a pass and strong in the tackle. If he keeps on this trajectory I'm happy.

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
We all have been spoiled by MVPP midfield and have high expectation. Let's just accept than none of this current mids are WC.
But Benta has been one of the better performer since last season

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Benta has stagnated the last 2 seasons. He is no longer that promising talent that he was, we should expect a finished product but he isnt. As it has been said. No urgency, no awareness. Plays incredibly slow, doesnt seem to care much. In that way he is very similar to Rabiot.

Some guy said that a good bottle of wine had been offered for him. Id say we should take it.

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
Do people expect him to be Pirlo or something?
He never has the creativity and vision to deliver deadly passes. But he always distribute the ball well, protecting the defense, and very strong in posession.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
come on, one of the very few positives of last season was bentancur's progress. he had a great, 100% positive season until he was overplayed after the covid break.
I dont see much difference in todays Bentancur and the one who got subbed in 3 seasons ago as a 18yo fearless player. He might have improved a bit in some areas but I dont see enough progress to want to bet on him becoming our next world class midfielder. I dont believe he will. I see him as a good backup in top CL team, not starter.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
What ? I thought he had great game , he was playing like DMF , what were you excepting ?

The one who had shitty game was Rabiot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nah, it's all on Bentancur. You know why? Because he looks disinterested. And also hasn't progressed at all since his Boca days. And doesn't press even when he makes the most interceptions. And can't dribble, but if he dribbles as a DM he is stupid, so he is either stupid or can't dribble, or both. And doesn't make passes, even when he made two assists today. Fucking Rodrigo ruins everything.

EDIT: he is also ghost, like Marchisio. But uglier.

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
Nah, it's all on Bentancur. You know why? Because he looks disinterested. And also hasn't progressed at all since his Boca days. And doesn't press even when he makes the most interceptions. And can't dribble, but if he dribbles as a DM he is stupid, so he is either stupid or can't dribble, or both. And doesn't make passes, even when he made two assists today. Fucking Rodrigo ruins everything.
He's ghost like Marchisio :vidal:

Albo

Apr 13, 2009

EDIT: he is also ghost, like Marchisio. But uglier.
Haha , seriously I don't get Benta hate , for me he is our best midfielder without a doubt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 92)