Rodrigo Bentancur (13 Viewers)

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
So he got exhausted because playing too much last season. Was worried that he suddenly suck so Pirlo never start him and lost his place in starting 11.
Good to know that he's still the same Benta

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
So he got exhausted because playing too much last season. Was worried that he suddenly suck so Pirlo never start him and lost his place in starting 11.
Good to know that he's still the same Benta
He played alot last season, and UNLIKE some other players he run a lot .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I like Bentancur a lot. I’ve always thought his biggest issue was playing “too cool” if that makes sense. I wouldn’t call it laziness or passiveness, he’s just a little too careless at times. That should improve with experience though.

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
Marchisio and heir :lol:

Marchisio is lucky that he is Italian and played for Juventus youth team. Quality wise he never belonged to Juve.
If he was born in Hungary or Latvia he would be playing for Slovan Liberec

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Marchisio and heir :lol:

Marchisio is lucky that he is Italian and played for Juventus youth team. Quality wise he never belonged to Juve.
If he was born in Hungary or Latvia he would be playing for Slovan Liberec
Wat, maybe u have never warched pre Marchisio play. He wasnt WC but definitely one of the best in the league for few seasons.

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
Trust me I did.
We all have a soft spot for him cause he is a true Juventino, born and raised in Turin while playing for all Juve youth ranks since he was 7 or so. . .
Quality wise, far from Juve.
As I said, if he was born in Hungary we wouldn't even know about him

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
Trust me I did.
We all have a soft spot for him cause he is a true Juventino, born and raised in Turin while playing for all Juve youth ranks since he was 7 or so. . .
Quality wise, far from Juve.
As I said, if he was born in Hungary we wouldn't even know about him
Your mom doesn't even know you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)