Rodrigo Bentancur (59 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
It would be nice to drop this regista crap altogether, play double pivot with Benta + someone decent and build 4-2-whatever on top of this.
imagine this defense with one less midfielder to filter the opposition attacks :shifty:

allegri's 4-2-3-1 clicked because of mandzukic's and cuadrado's (or alves') workrate. now with ronaldo as your given lw, and no proper tq, it is bound to fail defensively. i would have been curious to see a 4-2-cuadrado, dybala, cr - mandzukic if mario have stayed, but with him gone, i don't see it as something worth trying.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Mister Lippi "Bentancur is thrilling me. He's becoming a champion. We'll hear about him for a long time. I was struck by Rabiot's goal v Milan. A fantastic acceleration in the middle of the pitch and an unstoppable finish. If he finds continuity he can become important for Juve."

Oct 23, 2011
I said it a couple of weeks ago as well, i love his aggression, second ball winning abilities and he will be a fantastic midfielder once he improves his passing abilities. But until he gets these 1/2 big mistakes out of his game he should not be our main midfielder in the center of the pitch.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Stupid mistake on the second goal(though he saved our ass just seconds before that), other than that our best player on par with MDL, and one of the few who actually tried

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
He needs to chill after winning the ball back I notice a lot of his stupid mistakes happen after a great moment. His adrenaline rush needs to be tamed.

Still happy for him to take over as DM as long as Arthur performs and we get a top class #8

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
of course he's going to make mistakes like that.

thats what you get when you play a young guy as your midfield risk taker. mistakes happen.

tuzzers want youth and risk taker, but then get mad when these guys make a mistake. make up your minds

Boksic

May 11, 2005
At fault for both goals today.

Thought he was really poor in the first half but was starting to do well in the second until their goal. He made an excellent interception moments before but a very stupid give away.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
of course he's going to make mistakes like that.

thats what you get when you play a young guy as your midfield risk taker. mistakes happen.

tuzzers want youth and risk taker, but then get mad when these guys make a mistake. make up your minds
He deserves a pass for the mistakes because he's usually very good, unlike some others who do nothing but screw up match after match.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
How the F a professional football player has such an awful pass? He has not improved at all in this regard since his first game for us.
Still continues to be just a prospect with thousands of question marks around his play.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
great game, very good form, i hope he keeps it up. i still think he can make it as a regista, he was perfect vs inda in that role.

but, and this is a huge but: he is still very raw and inconsistent for a world class player. he is physical enough for 99% of the duels, but when it mattered the most, zapata brushed him aside like bentancur was made of feather. and the second goal... pjanic was crucified for a similar missed pass vs verona, and rightfully so. bentancur is almost the complete package, he just needs goals and some routine to not fuck up at crucial moments. forza bentancur.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
His giveaway lead to Atalanta's goal. It was an awful pass that caught our defense wide open. Before that incident I thought he had an excellent game but when you make a mistake like this, everything else fades away. He needs to be smarter than this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)