Rodrigo Bentancur (84 Viewers)

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Not really. But i would rather having Bentancur as a DM than Pjanic as a regista for obvious reasons.
The problem is that while Bentancur is our best DM, he is also our best RCM.

Realistically we need to clone him to fix our midfield problems.

He has a good blend of strength, athleticism, workrate, and technical ability.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Oct 23, 2011
I love this kid and the development he is going through and if he keeps this up he will have a very bright future with this club, but its absolutely insane to suggest he is our best cdm. He has a habit of misplacing a pass at least once or twice a game the way he did (a few times) yesterday. We played Brescia, but if you do this in the advanced stages in the CL you're toast. Not until he fixes this he isn't suited for that role on a consistent basis.

May 23, 2013
What are ya'll talking about? He has a very solid game, as he was vs Brescia.

- - - Updated - - -

I love this kid and the development he is going through and if he keeps this up he will have a very bright future with this club, but its absolutely insane to suggest he is our best cdm. He has a habit of misplacing a pass at least once or twice a game the way he did (a few times) yesterday. We played Brescia, but if you do this in the advanced stages in the CL you're toast. Not until he fixes this he isn't suited for that role on a consistent basis.
This is true, but please don't pretend that Pjanic is some master under pressure :lol: Pjanic often misplaces his passes in horrible positions. And unlike Bentancur, he doesn't have the dribbling ability to wiggle his way out when pressed by the opposition. This is one of the aspects which made Pirlo and Marchisio so great as registas.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Needs to do better for sure, the dude should not be anywhere near our club. We went from Pirlo, Pogba and Vidal, with Marchisio on the bench, to relying on THIS GUY as our best midfielder. Think about that.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Needs to do better for sure, the dude should not be anywhere near our club. We went from Pirlo, Pogba and Vidal, with Marchisio on the bench, to relying on THIS GUY as our best midfielder. Think about that.
Bit of an overreaction

He's had a good season and is very young in a position that experience plays a big role. Bad game today though and I agree our midfield has significantly downgraded.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)