Rodrigo Bentancur (22 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
:tup:

I was trying to recall where I'd seen that quote. Thanks for the reminder.

- - - Updated - - -

There it is:

I don’t think the long ball is a great idea, partly because we don’t have many strikers who are strong in the air, but also because it can get us 6-7 goals per season, but I believe will also lead to us conceding another 10.

It's funny Sarri said this, considering our defence right now is the worst it's been in 8 years, while avoiding these long balls. I can't imagine how many goals we would concede if we started using long balls again. 31 in 21 games? :scared:
Cutting out long balls to avoid unnecessary turnovers, regularly start matuidi and bernardeschi :baus:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
it's his improving performances that keep him at juve.

his clause is easy to trick: simply sell him in a package with a fringe player like pjaca. market price: 10m pjaca, 50m bentancur. prices on the contract: 50m pjaca, 10m bentancur. boca gets 5m.
Lol
Would be funny to pull that off but for saving 20M or so you'd be announcing to every club afterwards that you're not to be trusted

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
it's his improving performances that keep him at juve.

his clause is easy to trick: simply sell him in a package with a fringe player like pjaca. market price: 10m pjaca, 50m bentancur. prices on the contract: 50m pjaca, 10m bentancur. boca gets 5m.
Isn't that fraudulent accounting to purposely misvalue large assets like that?? I know we already do it in these plusvalenza tit for tat deals but one so blatant as that might not go unpunished especially considering the "fuckin Rube" mentality of many folks. Even if authorities were not involved any club that later does business with Juventus is going to know about that incident and be less assured that Juventus will honor commitments made which would probably be more damaging long term than keeping 50% of Bentancur

I would think straight swap for other players would be the only way to do it without looking super shady

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Isn't that fraudulent accounting to purposely misvalue large assets like that?? I know we already do it in these plusvalenza tit for tat deals but one so blatant as that might not go unpunished especially considering the "fuckin Rube" mentality of many folks. Even if authorities were not involved any club that later does business with Juventus is going to know about that incident and be less assured that Juventus will honor commitments made which would probably be more damaging long term than keeping 50% of Bentancur

I would think straight swap for other players would be the only way to do it without looking super shady
No such thing as swapping players.

Sendt fra min ANE-LX1 med Tapatalk

Tolath

Jun 3, 2018
really good game, seems to have learned a lot from khedira in aspect of forward runs. really confident displays, nice nice. made a lot of progress under allegri and this season sarri gives him also a lot of freedom.
I don't think he learned anything from Khedira to be honest. there is nothing to learn from him really.
He is playing more games and he is growing rapidly in mental and physical aspects the only thing is missing is scoring goals and how dangerous he is in attack.
I believe until the end of the season he will have that aspect as well. making him a world class player

Jun 7, 2003
I don't think he learned anything from Khedira to be honest. there is nothing to learn from him really.
He is playing more games and he is growing rapidly in mental and physical aspects the only thing is missing is scoring goals and how dangerous he is in attack.
I believe until the end of the season he will have that aspect as well. making him a world class player
https://www.ilbianconero.com/a/bentancur-il-mio-modello-e-khedira-sarri-mi-dice-sempre-19874

"...Il mio modello deve essere Sami Khedira, credo sia il migliore in questa situazione di gioco, è sempre lì con 7-8 gol a stagione ..."

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)