Rodrigo Bentancur (66 Viewers)

Jun 6, 2015
I am not sure having Pjanic over Benta in front of the defense is a good idea. Pjanic has a better passing range but this guy just offers much more defensively and still keeps the midfield ticking. Best of all when Pjanic is not on the pitch, we dont need Matuidi covering ground and taking four touches on each ball just to play it to the nearest man. Disrupts the flow of our game.
I think Ronaldo is the bigger reason for Matuidi's presence.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Love him. Turning into a classy midfield maestro...if only that cracking shot in the first half went in. If he can become the sort of midfielder who scored 6-7 goals a season and provide a few more assists (he’s a better assist man than scorer for us so far) he’ll be truly world class.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Love him. Turning into a classy midfield maestro...if only that cracking shot in the first half went in. If he can become the sort of midfielder who scored 6-7 goals a season and provide a few more assists (he’s a better assist man than scorer for us so far) he’ll be truly world class.
Lol are you kidding? Last night was against Udinese. A half fit Nicky Butt puts in this kind of performance against Chelsea etc...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)