Rodrigo Bentancur (14 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Dybala was training for 4 days and nearly scored a few. Don’t see me saying shit in his thread. Shut me up today. Bentancur needs to find something he is good at and develop it
Think exactly the same.

He does everything but doesnt excel at anything. Seems so average.

I hope he better explodes this season into something more.

I know half the forum faps over this guy, but i see nothing out of the ordinary in him. Rabiot in 4 games looks already more decisive than him in 2 seasons

Buy on AliExpress.com

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I'd expect rabiot to be more decisive than bentancur. Rabiot has played at the highest level for longer and has a starting role bar last season.

Bentancur needs to be given more playing time...the opportunities he has had to string a few games together he did look to have potential. But you can't play him sporadically and expect him to excel.

Not saying he is a superstar but I think some need to accept that not playing consistently isn't going to help develop young players.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
I'd expect rabiot to be more decisive than bentancur. Rabiot has played at the highest level for longer and has a starting role bar last season.

Bentancur needs to be given more playing time...the opportunities he has had to string a few games together he did look to have potential. But you can't play him sporadically and expect him to excel.

Not saying he is a superstar but I think some need to accept that not playing consistently isn't going to help develop young players.
He played almost every game last season. 31 played of 34 games for which he was available in Serie A. Max gave him all the playing time. Lack of minutes is not an excuse we can use with Bentancur.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He has athleticism so I’d like to see him surge forward more as he has the legs to track back.

I want a CM that isn’t afraid to take risks and that’s what I admire about Can is that he isn’t afraid to bring the ball forward himself and maybe even take a player on.

I can get used to his silly yellows if I knew he would make up for it on the other end so his lack of risk taking id say is my biggest beef. Seems to be a jack of all trades midfielder but doesn’t excel in any one over the other. Be it taking the ball himself toward and show initiative or attempting some forward thinking passes More often in attack.

That’s more or less my beef. Can’t teach guts I wish he tried to think outside the box more often I think he would really surprise himself in a good way.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
What’s that news we want to sell this guy ?

Hope it’s BS, plus they say that Boca owns %50 of he’s sell price !! If any of that is true then our management are really screwed in the head

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Not worth anything, Udinese level player. Mandragora is four times the player he is
Honestly I'm indifferent if this guy goes, he might be young but so far that's most of the upside I've seen.

He is in a bit of a Rugani situation where he's gets little continuity, and both of them seem like players who need that. Some players can come in and make the most of their chances and force themselves to be considered potential first choice players. I don't see that with him.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
sell in a single package with rugani
market value: 25m each
value on the contract: 5m bentancur, 45m rugani
boca get 2,5m, we get the rest

:fab2:
Yeah better sell to Sassuolo, so we can buy them again next year after, for same price + free loan some of our youngster

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)