Rodrigo Bentancur (13 Viewers)

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
How'd he perform in the Copa America?

He's basically a very solid defensive midfielder with above average passing ability. He's a safe bet in the holding role for Juve and Urgaguay (which is saying a lot for a 21 year old) but nothing more just yet. It's hard to say where he'll improve because he hasn't demonstrated a broad skill set, only really some impressive passes and his defensive duties. I'd hope we could mould him into a Mascherano-type holding mid but that's wishful thinking. A Busquets would be nearer to the mark. He's no bulldog, not particularly dynamic. His football-brain is his definitely his strength. We'll see how far that can take him.

JmKe91

May 10, 2015
Haven’t been on my tuz game in a while but I figured this of all places would be where I could post this at. Went to the “club” area at the Hard Rock in Riveira Maya and spotted this dude chilling with his girl. Got him as he walked by to grab a drink and asked for a quick picture and he said yes. I was quite the happy fan. Even told him fino alla fine afterwards and he gave me a courtesy laugh.

This is not his girlfriend btw. Just a friend of mine who is getting married this weekend at the HR and is also a juve fan.

Attachments

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
@zizinho

- - - Updated - - -

Haven’t been on my tuz game in a while but I figured this of all places would be where I could post this at. Went to the “club” area at the Hard Rock in Riveira Maya and spotted this dude chilling with his girl. Got him as he walked by to grab a drink and asked for a quick picture and he said yes. I was quite the happy fan. Even told him fino alla fine afterwards and he gave me a courtesy laugh.

This is not his girlfriend btw. Just a friend of mine who is getting married this weekend at the HR and is also a juve fan.
Nice, that's cool as hell.

His legs look so skinny :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

should have told him "calma on the yellow cards"

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017

Your friend has by far the thickest legs out of you three :D

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I was waiting for you in this thread)) come on, man, kid's been training like for a 4 days, give him a break
Dybala was training for 4 days and nearly scored a few. Don’t see me saying shit in his thread. Shut me up today. Bentancur needs to find something he is good at and develop it

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Dybala was training for 4 days and nearly scored a few. Don’t see me saying shit in his thread. Shut me up today. Bentancur needs to find something he is good at and develop it
Ok, he killed a couple of counters from AM when fucking Bonucci decided to play a hero, won headers, made a couple of really decent corners. It's not much, but it's an honest job. I mean, he is a DM, what do you expect him to do. Give him some time under Sarri, dude is going to be alright.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Ok, he killed a couple of counters from AM when fucking Bonucci decided to play a hero, won headers, made a couple of really decent corners. It's not much, but it's an honest job. I mean, he is a DM, what do you expect him to do. Give him some time under Sarri, dude is going to be alright.
Ok ok

I still don’t like him :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)